𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓

Park Seonghwa, founder and CEO of Hwa Designs sat behind his desk completing the last of his paper work for his latest collection. Last week his company released its Leather Jacket Collection which consist of ten different leather jackets styles each in four different colors; black, blue, red and green.

As Seonghwa finishes off his paperwork, he notices the invite list for the fashion show his company is hosting next two weeks together with two other designers. He went through the list satisfied with the names before closing up and leaving. He wore his black and white, thinned striped trench coat then walked out of his office. While walking he saw his assistant organizing to leave as well.

"All done for today?" Seonghwa asked as he stopped next to his assistant's desk.

"Yes sir. Tomorrow we'll start sending out invites and finalize everything for the fashion show." His assistant said.

"Good. Let's call the boys and have a drink at the bar Gi!" Seonghwa exclaimed with a smile and so did Mingi.

Seonghwa and Mingi walked down to their vehicles together after contacting their friends and they decided to meet and the bar not to far from Seonghwa's company.

They both arrived at the same time and walked in to be met with familiar faces.

"Seonghwa! Mingi! Over here!" Hongjoong called out as he signaled them over.

Both made there ways to the table before sitting and greeting everyone.

"Its been awhile since we've had drinks together!" San exclaimed and they all agreed.

"Wait where's Wooyoung?" Seonghwa asked as he got his drink.

"He's home. He can't drink." San said as a smirked came to his face.

"What!?" Seonghwa, Mingi and Hongjoong exclaimed.

"Surprise! We're expecting!" San said happily.

"Congrats man!" Hongjoong said.

"Yeah, congrats. Invite us for the baby shower." Seonghwa said and San nod.

They enjoyed the rest of the evening before returning to their homes and families. Well most of them were. Seonghwa has been single for the past three years. Yes he had hook ups in between with both male and female, but not a serious relationship. He really wanted to find the one to settle down and have his own family.

On his way back, he stopped by a fast food restaurant and ordered food to take home, he wasn't in the mood to cook. As he waited for his food he saw a slim but tone male figure walked in wearing a pastel blue hoodie with a pair of light blue jeans and a white converse. He looked younger than Seonghwa but not too young and was definitely shorter than him. Seonghwa was unexpectedly staring at him as if something was pulling him closer to this stranger.

Seonghwa was then pulled out of his trance when he heard his order. He made his way to the counter where he collected his meal and paid for it. As he turned around he bumped into the other male cause him to spill his drink, thankfully on the floor and not on either of their clothes.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going." The shorter exclaimed and Seonghwa was shocked.

It was Seonghwa's fault not his.

"No it's my fault. I'm sorry for not paying attention to my surroundings." Seonghwa said before showing a little smile.

"Please let me buy you another drink?" Seonghwa asked politely

"S-sure. Thank you." The younger said.

Seonghwa ordered another drink for the younger before turning back to him.

"I'm Seonghwa." Seonghwa introduce himself with a smile.

"I know. I mean- I'm Yeosang" Said the shorter.

Seonghwa raised his eyebrow.

"You know me?" Seonghwa asked as they both walked to a table and sat down.

"You own Hwa Designs. Of Course I know you. You're quite famous and I'm in love with your collections. I have three or four of your clothing from your previous collections." Yeosang said smiling as he got to tell his favorite designer that he owns and loves his designs.

"Wow. That's nice and thank you. I barely meet fans." Seonghwa said with a smile.

Yeosang drink soon arrives but they both stay chatting, enjoying the conversation.

"I just have to get a red version and a black version of your leather jacket collection and my closet is complete!" Yeosang said happily. "I hope your new collection does well Mr. Hwa." Yeosang said as he looked at Seonghwa with a soft smile.

"Thank you and please just call me Seonghwa- wait how old are you?" Seonghwa asked.

"I'm twenty-one, I'll be twenty-two on the fifteenth of June" Yeosang said.

"Okay, then it's Seonghwa hyung for you." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"I better get going Yeosang. It was nice meeting you and I hope to see you again some time." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"Me too! It was nice meeting you Mr. Hw- I mean Seonghwa hyung. Bye." Yeosang said as Seonghwa left.

As Seonghwa left Yeosang let out a breath. You see Yeosang was a puppy hybrid. You can tell just by how adorable his face is. Yeosang was worried and wondered if Seonghwa noticed.

"Guess we'll never know." Yeosang said before getting up and tossing his cup in the trash and leaving.

Seonghwa made his way to his car before starting the engine and driving to his house. While driving he thought about the person he just met and why did he feel drawn to him. Seonghwa soon came up to his drive way before driving into his garage and parking his car, taking out the food before locking the vehicle and going inside.  He was no longer hungry so he placed the food in the refrigerator for later then made his way to his room. He took of his coat and tossed it on his chair before sitting down and taking off his shoe and placing them in its place.

Seonghwa couldn't get the image of Yeosang out of his mind. The boy was small and cute like a puppy but big and grown like an adult. Seonghwa smiled as he hoped to see him again before making his way to his shower.

Seonghwa was now out of the shower and in his pajamas. He went and sat on his bed and he put together some thoughts he had about Yeosang.

"Small and puppy like, slim but tone figure..." Seonghwa mumbled to himself.

"Naturally brown hair... Cute puppy like face..." He added as he tapped his bed.

"He's a hybrid!" Seonghwa exclaimed before smiling, "A cute one too." Seonghwa said keeping his smile on his face.

"I'm gonna make him my hybrid." Seonghwa said with a soft smile, before turning of the lights and lying down, falling asleep with Yeosang on his mind.