𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒅

It was the Friday before the fashion show and Seonghwa together with Mingi was out of the company finalizing the equipment need for next Thursday. They spent all day looking at lightening systems, sound systems. They went over the music tracks that they were gonna use with the other designers. They confirmed with all the models, male and female and started sending out invites.

Soon the night approached and they both agreed to having dinner at Mc Donald's. It had been a while since they ate there and it was the closest fast food outlet where they were.

Mingi was driving before pulling into the parking lot and switching off his vehicle then both off them exited and went inside.

Seonghwa was wearing a black ripped jeans with a black and white shirt with a pair of black shoes and accessories to match. Mingi was wearing a black pants with a maroon shirt and a trench coat to match; paired with a black shoe and a maroon watch.

Seonghwa sat at a table while Mingi went and ordered their food. After placing their order Mingi returned and sat opposite Seonghwa who was on his phone.

"Hyung?" Mingi called out

Seonghwa put his phone down and looked at Mingi.

"What's up?" Seonghwa asked.

"How's Yeosang?" Mingi asked before smiling.

"I don't know. I don't keep in contact with him." Seonghwa said.

"Oh. Well have you thought about how you could possibly be his mate?" Mingi asked.

"Possibly." Seonghwa said before Mingi got up to go for there food.

Mingi returned with there food and they started to eat.

"Okay so you've been thinking about it." Mingi said and Seonghwa nod.

"What if he told you somehow that you're his mate, how would you feel?" Mingi asked as he ate his fries.

"I'll probably be happy. He's small I just want to protect him. He so cute I just wanna hold him and not let go." Seonghwa said with a soft smile on his face.

"I'll be happy because I'll finally have someone besides me." Seonghwa added before he continue eating.

Mingi sat there in awe.

"Hyung. You're in love!" Mingi said excitedly as he saw his best friend finally loving someone from deep down.

"Am I?" Seonghwa asked a little confused with this new feeling.

"Yes. Yes you are hyung." Mingi said with a smile. "And I support it!" Mingi added.

"Thanks but who knows when next I'll see him or even talk to him." Seonghwa said.

Mingi smiled as he saw the door pushed opened and a similar figure walked in with two other persons.

"Now." Mingi said and Seonghwa looked at him confused.

"You would get to see him and possibly talk to him now, as in right now." Mingi said before signaling behind Seonghwa.

Seonghwa turned around and saw the younger they were talking about standing by the counter ordering his food.

Yeosang wore a Grey oversized hoodie with a pair of all black joggers and a pair of grey Nike Air.

Seonghwa smiled before facing an over excited Mingi.

"Hurry and eat. We need to head back to the office." Seonghwa said trying to hide his happiness before putting the last of his fries in his mouth.

"Aw hyung! Why do you hate me!" Mingi exclaimed before he continued eating.

Seonghwa went back on his phone and decided to go through his Instagram feed to get his mind off of Yeosang. He was out of it when he felt a light tap on his shoulder. Mingi was about to explode. He was really happy for his hyung.

Seonghwa looked up and looked to the side of him before smiling.

"Nice to see you again Seonghwa hyung." Yeosang said with a smile.

"Nice to see you again Yeosang. How have you been?" Seonghwa asked as he placed his phone on the table.

"Stressed and tired." Yeosang said with a pout which only caused coo, but in his mind only.

"And why is that?" Seonghwa asked as he signaled Yeosang to sit.

"Hyung, school projects are the worst!" Yeosang complained.

"Wait you're still in school? How old are you?" Mingi asked curious and wondering of his hyung has fallen for a minor.

"I'm twenty-one hyung. I'm in my final year of college." Yeosang answered Mingi and Mingi let out a sigh.

"Oh thank god. Wait that means your turning twenty-two this year?" Mingi asked and Yeosang nod.

"What do you major in?" Seonghwa asked.

"Fashion Design." Yeosang said softly and Seonghwa smiled widely.

"Wow. I see why you admire me so much now." Seonghwa teased and Yeosang blushed.

"Oh my god you're even cuter when you blush!" Mingi exclaimed causing Seonghwa to glare at him.

"I'll go to the bathroom now." Mingi said nervously before excusing himself.

"He isn't wrong though. You are cuter when you blush." Seonghwa said as he looked at Yeosang.

"T-thank you." Yeosang said before looking at his friend who had now collected their food.

"I better go. My friend, he's waiting on me to eat." Yeosang said and Seonghwa nod.

"Wait, Yeosang before you go," Seonghwa took up his phone and held it out to Yeosang, "Can I have your number?" Seonghwa asked and Yeosang shyly nod before taking Seonghwa's phone and entering his number.

"Here." Yeosang said with a smile.

Seonghwa called the number and Yeosang felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Seonghwa smiled and hanged up while Yeosang took his phone out of his pocket and saved the number.

"I'll get going now hyung. Good night." Yeosang said with a smile before leaving.

"That was cute." Mingi said before sitting in front of Seonghwa once again.

"Where the hell were you?!" Seonghwa asked.

"Oh I was watching from afar. Didn't want to ruin the moment." Mingi said with a smile.

"Creepy much, anyways let's get going." Seonghwa said as he stood up.

Mingi saw Yeosang looked at Seonghwa with his eyes widening before looking back at his friend.

Yeosang saw his outfit Mingi thought which caused him to smile.

"Why are you smiling? Let's go!" Seonghwa said.

"What? Nothing. Let's go." Mingi said and they both made their way out, not forgetting to wave at Yeosang.

After they left Yeosang's friend grabbed his attention.

"He's the one, isn't he?" Chanhee asked as he looked at his best friend.

"Huh?" Yeosang asked.

"Mr. Hwa. He's your mate." Chanhee said and Yeosang nod.

"Its about time! I wish you the best dude, he seems like a nice guy." Chanhee said while smiling at his best friend.

"Thanks. Now about that stupid project." Yeosang said grumpily causing Chanhee to chuckle.

Mingi was driving him and Seonghwa back to the office when he noticed Seonghwa smiling at his phone. He glimpsed the screen and smiled when he saw the name My Pup. He left him and continued to focus on the road.

"Hyung do you intend to make a move?" Mingi asked as they arrived at the office.

"Guess we'll have to wait and see." Seonghwa said with a smile as they walked into the office.

Mingi looked at him and chuckled. He was happy his hyung was going to have a love interest.