𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒖𝒚𝒔

Yeosang ran to his room and grabbed his clothes, accessories, shoes and hair dye before exiting and walking down to Hongjoong's room. Yeosang knocked before he entered.

"Now kindly inform me why we are dying your hair?" Hongjoong asked.

"Yeah I wanna know too." Wooyoung said as he walked in.

"Uh, you'll see tonight." Yeosang replied with a cheeky smile.

Wooyoung and Hongjoong let out a grin. They had a fair idea on what Yeosang's plan was gonna be. Wooyoung excused himself and returned to his husband and Hongjoong started.

"Okay well let's get your hair dyed." Hongjoong said before they started.

About half an hour in they heard Seonghwa's voice outside the bedroom and panic was seen on Yeosang's face. Hongjoong laughed.

"I got it." Hongjoong place the brush down and went by the door before it opened.

"Hey hyung Yeosang is with me helping with something." Hongjoong said before closing back the door, locking it this time.

"Thanks hyung." Yeosang said.

"No problem let's finish what we've started." Hongjoong said with a smile.

Hongjoong finished applying the dye and let it rest. Yeosang was playing games on his phone when he remembered something.

"When was my last heat...?" He question himself.

"What's that?" Hongjoong asked as he didn't hear him clearly.

"Oh, I'm just checking my heat cycle." Yeosang said as he look through his calendar.

"That's weird, it been an month and a half since the last time I got it." Yeosang said confused looking up from his phone.

Hongjoong over heard him and his eyes grew huge. He looked at Yeosang who still looked confused.

"Sang repeat what you just said." Hongjoong told him.

"My last heat was one and a half months ago." Yeosang said and tilled his head to the side.

"Yes that. Oh god. It's time for you to wash your hair out. Take a shower too, I'll be back just now." Hongjoong told Yeosang before exiting the room for Yeosang to use it.

Yeosang went and unraveled his hair and opened the shower before taking off his clothes and getting in. He washed his hair first in order to get the dye out then washed his body. After his bath he looked at his hair in the mirror and smiled then began getting dressed. While he was styling his hair Hongjoong returned with Wooyoung and Yunho. Yeosang looked at the confused.

"Hyungs?"

Hongjoong pat the other two shoulders before walking into the bathroom.

"Your heat cycle is late by one and a half months and you hadn't informed Seonghwa hyung!" Wooyoung said in a panicked voice.

"Sang, do you know what missing your cycle means?" Yunho asked

Yeosang shook his head, but then it hit him. He took Seonghwa raw multiple times and didn't take his pill for while. He looked up and Wooyoung and Yunho with wide eyes.

"Hyungs.. Could it be...."

"I thought it was weird that you suddenly threw up and that your emotions and mood were haywire." Wooyoung said as he sat down. "But then I ran it by Yunho and we both linked it to when he was pregnant and my pregnancy." He added

"Sang, you're pregnant." Yunho said with a smile.

Yeosang looked at his stomach then back at his hyungs. He really couldn't believe it. He's possibly carrying his and Seonghwa's child or children. He didn't tell Seonghwa that he has the gene to carry healthy twins. A slight smile crept onto his lips.