𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑷𝒕.1

Seonghwa groaned as his alarm went off. He lazily picked up his phone and turned it off. Seonghwa squinted his eyes as he looked at the time before placing his phone back down and going back to sleep. It was six am, Seonghwa intended to sleep in due to the hectic week he had. Seonghwa was about to pull his hand but felt a weight on it. As he looked down a smile began to spread across his face. He saw Yeosang cuddling into his side as Yeosang let out quiet snores. Seonghwa moved the hair from Yeosang's face before falling back asleep wrapping his other hand around Yeosang.

No they aren't dating yet, but ever since Yeosang confessed about being a hybrid, Yeosang had gotten more comfortable being around Seonghwa and Seonghwa didn't push him away but instead kept him close to him. They would always meet up after Yeosang's classes finished and when Yeosang didn't have class he would spend time at Seonghwa's company with him or they all would hang out at Seonghwa's house and just chill.

It was about nine thirty am when Yeosang eyes fluttered open and he saw that he was sleeping in Seonghwa's arms. He like it. He liked the warmth he got every time Seonghwa hugged him and the protective feeling he got every time Seonghwa was with him.

Yeosang smiled and started to lightly play with Seonghwa's hair as he was still asleep. Yeosang thought about the first time they met and the way he felt when Seonghwa ruffled his hair.

Yeosang sighed as rest his hands on Seonghwa's chest.

"Hyung if I tell you that you're my mate would you believe me?" Yeosang whispered under his breath so softy, not even a fly would hear what he said.

"I'll believe you pup." Seonghwa replied and Yeosang looked up at him about to panic.

Yeosang became slightly frantic and Seonghwa quickly started to rub soothing circles on his back calming him down.

"H-hyung you're awake." Yeosang said softly and Seonghwa hummed in response.

"And you heard what I said..." Yeosang said softly and once again Seonghwa hummed in response.

"I'm sorry hyung. I didn't ask for it to be like this." Yeosang said almost crying and that's when Seonghwa became fully awake and opened his eyes.

"Pup look at me." Seonghwa said and Yeosang looked up at Seonghwa.

"It's okay. I know you don't choose your mate it happens naturally. And I'm glad that I'm your mate." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"R-really?" Yeosang asked.

"Yes. That means I can have this cute pup all to myself." Seonghwa said with a smile causing Yeosang to blush.

Seonghwa pulled Yeosang closer  and hugged him. Yeosang leaned into Seonghwa's warmth.

"Let's go on a date." Seonghwa said causing Yeosang to pull away and sit up, looking at Seonghwa.

"What?" Yeosang asked

"Let's go on a date. Anywhere you wanna go." Seonghwa said with a smile before he sat up.

"I wanna have lunch out and then go to the amusement park." Yeosang said softly.

"Okay." Seonghwa said then stood up.

"Its ten o'clock. Let's go have breakfast down stairs." Seonghwa said before walking into his bathroom.

Yeosang knocked on the bathroom door before entering.

"Hyung. Do you have a toothbrush that I can use?" Yeosang asked as he walked in.

Seonghwa took the extra blue toothbrush out of the cabinet and handed it to Yeosang.

"Here. The toothpaste is on the shelf and meet me down stairs when you're finished okay." Seonghwa said and Yeosang nod.