𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅

After that day in the office, Seonghwa had gotten busy. He left home around seven thirty in the morning and returned from the office around nine at night. Most of the times Yeosang is already asleep when he gets back.

A few months had passed and Yeosang's baby bump, started to show a bit more than it should. Yeosang stood in front of the mirror a little worried because he remembered that with his research, from Wooyoung and Yunho, the baby bump is not supposed to come in until three months.

Yeosang took up his phone and decided to call his doctor, Mrs. Kim, asking if he could come in today instead. She didn't mind.

He got dressed in a black tracks and a light pink hoodie and wore his black shoe. He switched off the lights before he left.

The drive to the doctors office was around twenty five minutes with traffic. Yeosang parked his car before walking into the clinic. He greeted the staff before he sat down and waited.

Yeosang was scrolling through his phone when it started to ring. He smiled at the caller ID as he answered it.

"Hello my baby daddy." Yeosang answered with a laugh following.

Seonghwa let out a laugh.

"Hello my love. What are you doing?"  Seonghwa asked from the other side of the line.

"I came to see Mrs. Kim." Yeosang replied.

"Did something happened!? Do you want me to come meet you? I could ask Mingi to drop me off." Seonghwa stated.

Yeosang let out a small laugh but couldn't help but smile after. He loved how Seonghwa was ready to drop everything for him and their baby.

"If you don't have any meetings, you can come and meet me." Yeosang said with a smile before biting his lip to surpress it.

Yeosang knew he had no meetings today.

"I'll see you in ten minutes my love. I love you."  Seonghwa said.

"I love you too, see you soon master." Yeosang replied before hanging up.

He went to the front desk so the staff could pass along the message to Mrs. Kim, that he is waiting for Seonghwa.

Ten minutes later Yeosang saw Seonghwa walk into the clinic looking for him. Yeosang smiled and waved him to come over. Seonghwa smiled as he walked over and greeted Yeosang with a kiss.

"Missed me?" Seonghwa asked as he hugged Yeosang.

"You know I always do." Yeosang replied, "Let's go I'm her last patient for today." He added

Seonghwa nodded and they both walked into the and knocked on her door before entering. Mrs. Kim saw them and smiled. She patted the chair for Yeosang to lay back in.

"Okay from what I heard when we talked on the phone, your stomach grew?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Yes, but normally a bump don't come in until three months right?" Yeosang question.

"Yes, but let's not worry. Raise your hoodie for me." Mrs. Kim said with a smile.

She squeezed some of the gel onto Yeosang's stomach before taking the machine and passing it over it. She passed it over the left and then the right before smiling widely.

Seonghwa looked at the monitor in total surprise and then back at Yeosang. Yeosang was also in a surprise before he smiled widely looking up at Seonghwa. Mrs. Kim saw them and smiled.

"We're a seeing the samething the samething right!?" Seonghwa asked excitedly.

Yeosang nodded with a smile and happy tears falling from his eyes.