TEASER FOR OTHER FIC...

Like I said, no update today...

Sorry!

However, I did promise to post a teaser for a future fic of mine.

I won't abandon 'Into You' since I'm actually really enjoying it and plan on finishing it. How many chapters until I finish 'Into you'? That I don't know, however I know that it isn't any time soon so don't worry ;)

The future fic will go by the title of "I dream of you sometimes" and just like "Into You", will be a Dnf.

Either ways... I won't spoil much more. Here is a part of the first chapter!

================================
Chapter 1

That's the first time I met him.

The boy from my dreams.

He sat there in a flower field, looking and caressing the flowers around him. He never seemed to realise George standing from afar just watching.

At first, George didn't walk up to him. Simply admiring the dirty blonde from afar as the other seemed calm without a care in the world.

He looked so calm... so peaceful.

It was weird to George, how he found himself in a flower field in his dream. He had never seen this many flowers, nor the boy yet there George stood, once again, staring at the back of the dirty blonde as he looked at the flowers around him.

There were flowers of all sorts of sizes and colours. George often picked them himself, astonished by the variety. The sun never set in that world, the moon never rises, coldness never came. It was just a still and warm place complimented by a bright blue and cloudless sky.

George couldn't count how many times he had seen him now. The boy from his dreams. Mindlessly sitting and sometimes even laying down in the flower field that seemed to never end.

Yet he never looked at George.

Could he even see George-? He should have noticed by now that George was there, just standing and watching him. Surely it would have made him uncomfortable after a while and he would have said something...

It only convinced George more that this was a silly dream that his mind decided to give him.

Nothing else.

He never had the courage to walk up to him either. The one time he felt brave enough to do so, he ended up walking for miles, even starting to sprint desperately at the boy just to find that the boy was still sitting there in the flowers the same distance away from the start.

You may ask, why didn't George say something, run faster and yell. That's because George's didn't need to. He didn't mind being sent to this place in the middle of no where in his dreams, staring at a boy not far from him whilst being surrounded by flowers.

It was almost comforting...

================================

That's all your getting!

It may also change slightly since I'm not putting much focus on it (since my main focus is on 'Into You' while this fic is a side thing I do if I have any ideas.)

I don't know when I'll start uploading it, it may be some time during this fic or maybe after. However, it is in a slow work in progress stage so stay tuned!

I would also like to thank for the support, we have reached over 300 views overall which I'm very thankful for. It motivates me to continue with this fanfic ;)

Also, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH TO MY FELLOW LGBT BEANS! I hope you guys have an amazing month. Our time to shine!

Love you guys and see you next week :)

P.s next update is the first chapter that I came up with that motivated me to write this fic fully instead of just imagining an au