Q&A :)

Hey guys!

I said I would do a small Q&A so here it is!

I wanted to do one mainly so that I could answer some of your guys questions, to interact with you lot and to let you guys know a little bit more about me :)

(The questions that I will be answering will be questions from you guys and some questions that could be cool to include.)

When did you start writing?
I actually started writing a couple years back (way before I was in the mc fandom I think). I actually wrote a creepypasta fan fic once- Ik- embarrassing- it was my first ever fic however and I remember feeling really proud of it (even though it never grew in popularity) and then another bxb fic with two of my oc's. I had also another soulmate Au planned but deleted my account along with the fics. I've always really liked to write but have always been subconscious if my writing style is good and if the storyline and events make sense.

What gave you the idea for 'Into you'
Funny story actually-
Me and my friend were messaging and she sent me a video of 'into you' by Ariana Grande and went "imagine your soulmate or partner or whatever was across the room and this song starts playing" and from there we started forming the club scene (yup! The club scene was created way before anything.) either ways, that gave me inspiration to actually write something :)

Who was the first dream smp streamer you watched?
If YouTube counts then dream (the first video of his I watched I believe is one of his cursed minecraft videos which were his first vids however it was one of his early manhunts that got me hooked and get into the dream smp fandom and it's content) however if you mean twitch wise then either tommy of tubbo (I know my first ever tommy stream was a lore stream however I do not remember what one)

When did you get into the fandom?
I would say close to a year ago. I knew it existed but I never really got into it until late summer when the videos were constantly on my recommended.

Favourite emojis?
Probably these: 🤩🙄😩🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️💚

Favourite colour?
Green :)

Any future fic plans?
I have two fics planned after 'Into you', one you have seen a snippet off while the other one is still just a plot with no actual writing behind it. I also plan on posting a few one shots? Depends when I'm actually bothered to write them-

Any spoilers for 'Into you'?
All I can say is that we aren't even half way though and things are gonna get interesting between George and Dream :)....

Either ways, thank you so much for sticking with me so long. I really hope you have enjoyed the chapter before this small Q&A as well as the updates that are yet to come.

Love you all !!!