Chapter 25

It was weird for George to be in the same room as Schlatt.

Well...

Without being there to get hit.

Him and Dream had ended up having to wait a few hours in the abandoned building since the bomb going off had not only gained police attention but also the public attention, causing loads to swarm in order to get the hit article for the next day. They couldn't risk going out, not with what they were wearing. It would be a suicide mission. The second someone stopped them, they would call for the police (if they didn't think that they were the police.) Once the police were there, they would be doomed.

At least Dream would be.

With that stupid mask of his, of course he would be recognised immediately by the government.

And it's not like he would take it off in front of him.

George on the other hand wouldn't have as much stress on his hands, only being seen as a helper in the situation. If he played his cards right then he could even convince the police that they had kidnapped him and that he was forced to be a part of the attack. He would play the victim card.

Without having any criminal records, at least not any that they would be able to find, both on the dark web and general police records, they would let him go.

He would be free.

But that didn't happen.

They stayed hidden in that building, making sure one and the other didn't have any major wounds and were feeling alright. They waited until Bad gave the signal for them to get back.

And then they got called to this room.

To this eerily crimson coloured room, the the eerily crimson room that smelt of strong cologne that was doing a desperate yet bad job at covering the reek of alcohol.

God did he really hate it here, everything seemed so taunting of death and power.

He stood next to Dream, Sapnap besides the dirty blonde, all three of them standing alongside a wall as Schlatt paced back and forth across the floor.

George had began staring at the floor, not wanting to look much more at the other brunette male. Maybe he was scared. Maybe he just didn't want to be there.

Or maybe he just wanted to plunge a knife into the mans throat for the amount of pain he had caused him.

God... when had he began having such violent thoughts.

Maybe since he got to this hell of a place.

Schlatt stopped for a moment, deciding to lean against his desk as if to take a break from his fast pacing.

"The plan was simple... go in, get the card, find the usb and then get out. I expected fighting but NOT a whole ass bomb to go off! What the hell happened!? Huh?"

All three of them remained silent, George seeing from the corner of his eye that Sapnap was looking up at Dream, almost begging him to say the reason.

They were all so scared of him...

All scared because of his stupid colourblindness.

"We had some... complications..." Sapnap mumbled as he looked at his leader, his leader looking far from impressed.

"Well no shit smart ass, I'm asking for details." His voice was stern, yet calm. It made George even more terrified of what he was able to do since his face had a tight plastered smile on it.