Chapter 21

George took a step back, his stance heavy and arms out in front of him. His eyes met the now familiar dark eyes of the ravenette which too stood in a similar stance.

Dream stood in the door way glaring at them both.

"And...go!"

With that George immediately moved out of the way as the other launched towards him, missing him by mere inches. This caused the brunette to giggle as he watch him turn around and look at him.

"What the hell-"

"Your too predictable Sapnap..." George remarked moving towards Sapnap with a smooth swoop hoping to knock him off his feet but to no avail as the over simply jumped forward grabbing onto George's hand and bringing it tightly backwards, using his other hand to keep him in a headlock.

George could see in the corner of his eyes where Dream stood patiently watching the two battle it out. He looked serious though in all honesty, George couldn't tell half the time because of that mask he wore. But right now he seemed to be waiting, waiting for something to happen.

"Fuck..." George muttered out as Sapnaps grip around his neck got tighter. The worst thing about it was the way Sapnap was taunting him by starting to squeeze slowly, George being able to feel every painful second as his body tried to fight for air which was slowly getting harder to catch.

Not long had really passed since he had started training with Sapnap. Dream had said it would be a more practical way of practicing for them both, George being able to go against a genuine person who wouldn't lower their strength for him meanwhile Sapnap would gain practice on someone who wasn't Dream.

George had surprisingly started to open up, even laughing at times with the two. It was weird for him... how he was able to so carelessly laugh as if everything was alright... as if the three of them were, could he dare call it, friends. He didn't want to believe it but it felt really similar to it. It felt... like him and Karl, a tight bond. A comfortable bond.

But George wasn't going to fall for it oh no...

But it was so nice...

Karl would have probably gotten along with the two if their meeting circumstances were different.

Maybe even he wouldn't have to be on his watch constantly and be friends if their circumstances were different.

Although training days were hard and long he actually couldn't complain. He had soon forgotten about the syndicate, thinking about it from time to time as he lay in bed looking at the bed frame that Dream lay on top off. Like Dream had said, George didn't get any visits from Schlatt since 'moving in' to his room, his skin visibly beginning to heal as he ate more frequently. He had explained to George what the conditions were for him to be there and George obeyed the very simple rules that allowed him to have more freedom. It was almost as things were normal.

Just that they weren't...

He was still drugged and brought here.

He was still stuck there.

George lifted his head up as he could feel Sapnaps grip tighten once again, the other beginning to laugh. He moved his legs separate in order for him to have better balance before flipping the male over, causing his back to slap agains the soft padding on the floor.

The other let go as his back hit the floor, George barley regaining his breath as he stumbled over to him, flipping him over and digging his knee into his back, hands held besides the males head.

The raven haired male did three taps against the flooring, signalising that he had given up, before George got up victoriously.

"I genuinely thought you would have been the one to tap out... well done." Dream said in a cheerful tone.