Chapter 27

He woke up to foreign grey walls. He didn't remember walking into the room, nor how he got there. The last thing he could remember was... was...

What was it again...?

George sat up as he looked around the room, concrete floor and walls, nothing but a steel door on one of the grey walls and a old wooden table. The room had no smell either... just the smell of an empty room. He would have thought that it would have at least the smell of the wood, but surprisingly the wood was no match to the strong empty smell of the room. It reminded him of the room he had been stuck in back at the Manberg base, just quite a lot bigger.

As George began to scan the room, he soon realised that his arms were connected to thick silver chains behind him. Where on earth was he... where was Dream? He couldn't remember ever seeing a room like this in the base, let alone anyone telling him one existed like this.

"Your awake..." he heard a voice suddenly call out in the room, turning to see that a tall male was now in the room, a black mask across his face. He had deep green hair that was swooped slightly to the side, cold eyes examining him as he took a few steps forward, George standing up to take a few steps back. However that didn't take him far as soon he fe a tug on his hands, the chains holding him down to the wall.

"Where am I?" George questioned as he further scanned the room before looking back at the male. He didn't recognise him... and it didn't seem like anyone could see into the room either. Dream was no where to be seen. Did something bad happen to him? He told sapnap that nothing would happen to him.

So why was he in this room right now.

"Hmmm" the green haired male began, a small sigh escaping his lips "I guess you could say that I'm Schlatt's old acquaintance."

"W-what-?" An old acquaintance...? Schlatt must have recently found him but why now. And how...

The usb.

It had all of the information about the black market, every seller and their prices. Their locations.

Schlatt needed that usb for this.

And maybe for even more, however George couldn't think about that right now, all he could think about was trying to desperately remember who the person could be. He didn't mess with the black market, he hated it. Unless the person was commonly known, there was almost no way of George knowing what was to come. Green hair and padded clothes...

"I reckon we get to the point. I've heard that someone has been very hard to put in their place recently... I'm here to fix that" George watched in terror as the green haired male pulled out a small glass bottle, a needle soon following it "although I don't mainly specialise in this, how could I say no?"

"Get the fuck away from me" he furrowed his eyes, looking at the chains as he began to pull on them. Every tug caused his wrists to hit the metal chains, George feeling them scrape against his wrist in an uncomfortable manner. He didn't have much hope at all but he didn't want to give up. He had just recently got another chance. He wasn't going to ruin it.

"We've got a bad mouth huh..." the needle entered the lid, the thin needle sucking the substance in before being pulled out and carefully examined. "Don't worry, I won't kill you. Schlatt really does know how to hold me down. It's a shame really... i bet I would have a lot of fun with you if I was allowed to do that."

This man was a psycho, every word that came out of his mouth was followed by a cold expression. Green eyes that shone with evil. He was going to die here, that was it. Schlatt may have given him the order not too but how could you stop someone hungry for blood. It was impossible.

George became panicked as the needle came closer to him, turning away and trying to push him back but to no avail. The male moved him back, tilting his head to the side and George continued to struggle. He felt the needle pierce his skin, liquid beginning to flood his veins.

"There we go..." the other muttered, rubbing the spot as he turned around to put the needle and bottle on the small wooden table "that should calm you down a little, will make our lives easier don't you think?"

He remained silent as he watched, looking to see if he had been injected anywhere else. There didn't seem to be other places, however he did realise the bruises that has started to form around his wrists where the chains were. He wondered how long his hands had been hit against them for them to be this bruised. His body was beginning to feel lighter, not even feeling the bruises that Shlatt had left on his body maybe a day or two earlier.

What was happening.

He didn't notice his head droop down as he struggled to stay standing, desperately trying to concentrate. The male had taken that opportunity to unclip the chains and re-clip them to further areas, causing George hands to be completely separated with no way of being able to protect his body.

"What the hell..." his speech was slurred, his body barley standing up at the point, the chains being the main thing that were holding him up right now.

"Love to see how fast they kick in. Isn't it wonderful? Don't worry, I'll give you a few more minutes" he could faintly see the other spreading and moving something around on the table though he wasn't too sure what it was. It was hard to see with his now blurred vision, his head throbbing with any moment where his eyes decided to show some clear images.

"Right, lets see... where to start..." George watched, soon realising what was happening. The male was now walking towards him, a sharp glistening object in gripped in his hand. His eyes didn't seem cold now but dying with anticipation. Dying to see the pain that would be splattered on Georges face as he dug into him.

He closed his eyes shut, giving up at trying to push the other away, his body already feeling weak enough to just collapse. But the sharp pain he was waiting for never came. Maybe the drugs were making him crazy or maybe he had already passed out.

He let his head and body droop down as he could hear commotion in the room. He couldn't focus enough to hear what was happening, only hearing a high ringing sound and several hits being thrown just a few meters in front of him.

His body felt weak and heated, he didn't know what else the drug would do to him. It felt as if his body wasn't his own, him simply spectating from outside. However he couldn't see himself from the outside, though he wished he could. Maybe that would save him out of the situation that he was in, helping him think of some way to protect himself. The only pain that was reminding him that this wasn't a dream, was the constant throbbing in his head whenever he moved.

He could swear that he could hear Dream talking to him, telling him that everything was going to be alright. It was probably just the drugs affecting his thinking again, he was probably hallucinating, though he did wish that Dream was there. He trusted him. And so did Sapnap.

His arms fell to his side as he felt the chains become light, a tight grip around his body.

It was warm.

Warm and comforting.

"Dream..." he muttered out, not even sure if he had said any words. His brain didn't seem to be functioning at the same speed as his body even though he felt like he had lost all sense of control over it.

"Shhh, it's alright. Your okay."

A familiar deep voice that sent a warm wave of emotions down his spine. A voice that could make him at ease with just one word. He was safe. He was going to be alright.

Darkness.

———————————————————————
•ouuuuu what do you guys thiiiiink? Don't worry, you dnf shippers will love the next chapter...
•thank you for reading 'Into you'!