Final words from the author

Ahhh finally, 10 months and 39 chapters later we have finally come to the end of 'Into you'.

Did I scare you guys a little with George? You guys should thank my friend marsbur since I promised them that this book wouldn't have a sad/bad ending. (You might as well also go check out their account (: )

I genuinely can't believe how much support
I've gotten throughout this story, it really means a ton and it definitely motivates me to actually finish this.

Now for the question someone of you may be asking; will there me a sequel? Will you post more books/stories?

I don't think there will be a sequel to this book, the last chapter didn't leave any openings for a sequel however if I do come up with a good way to make a sequel for this than... maybe? No promises though.

I will however post different book that I have in mind. I have a few and one which I have a few chapters drafted (that will probably be the one I will publish after this one).

I won't post any stories immediately, after 10 month I want to take a small break before starting up a new story. I hope you guys understand that, but fear not! This wont be my last story.

I also plan on going back and re writing some chapters in this story since my writing did get significantly better and I want to keep the same quality throughout. They're may be a few segments added but the story line itself will not change.

But either ways, once again, thank you so so very much for the support, for all the votes, comments and follows, it really means a lot to me ((:

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys when I release my new book.

Until next time,
Elliot (: