Chapter 36

"Dream? George?"

The voice was familiar, a fiery warmth in its Texan voice. The two quickly spun around at the sudden sound, both quick on their feet before being taken aback by who was standing ahead of them.

There he stood, white bandana tightly wrapped round his forehead, two chunks of thick black hair resting neatly on top. He dropped the daggers that were in his hands, the two silver blades creating a small sharp clank as they hit the floor. He could see a bunch of wires in the other pockets, more weapons wrapped around his thighs however the ravenette wasn't even inching to use them.

He ran up to them, wrapping his arms round the two in a tight and warm embrace, the two stunned males soon joining in as they all wrapped around each other, melting into each other's touch.

"What are you doing here? Schlatt had said we are getting attacked but... I didn't know it was you guys!" He remarked, pulling away to look at the two, his eyes wondering around their body for any injuries. He soon noticed the multiple little cuts on the two "what happened...? We can patch you up-"

"No time Pandas. We are here to get you out." Dream interrupted quickly, looking around the room. It was a storage room, many boxes stacked one atop the other, all different colours and sizes, most likely being recent shipment that had been sorted into its special storage. What was Sapnap even doing here...?

"What? Where would we even go?" Sapnap questioned however George was fast to answer, his nerves being relaxed now that he had seen that Sapnap is safe.

"Syndicate. Me and Dream have been there for a while. They are willing to welcome you two in, I was able to convince them... would take time to warming up. You would love it there Sapnap" he explained, checking back at the door every once in a while, making sure that no one was hearing that they were there.

Sapnap smiled warmly as he looked at George "As long as long as you and Dream are there I'll be fine. We are the dream team after all!"

Dream scoffed suddenly, turning around to look at his friend "the what-?"

"Dream team. Me, you and George." He said proudly, George giggling at the males fond face.

"God have I missed your stupid nicknames" the blonde turned back around to look at the boxes, turning his head to the side in order to read what the labels read."What are you even doing here anyways? We were looking for you everywhere and this is definitely the last place I would have expected you to be."

"I was just patrolling the halls and some freak just started shooting at me. I hid here. They didn't bother checking rooms." He sighed as he leaned against the wall "I knew that the syndicate were strong but holy fuck George, didn't expect them to kick ass so hard."

George looked at Sapnap puzzled "what do you mean Syndicate...? There are only four people on this mission. Only me and Dream entered this building..."

Even Dream had turned around, just as puzzled as George "they aren't our people Sapnap..."

"Who the hell were they then, I'm telling you, if I didn't hide I would probably be dead right now."

George's mind couldn't even come up with a name or person who could be here with them. It was definitely not anyone from the Syndicate, Phil didn't allow anyone else to go, putting the full responsibility on George and Dream. No one from Manberg would attack their own member either, especially Sapnap which was one of the more higher up and well known people.

"Did you catch their face? Any details?"

"No, nothing. He was completely covered from head to toe. All I know is that he was roughly my height. Oh! And he was wearing a purple hoodie." The males face was scrunched as he tried to remember more details.