Talab-e-Ishq (9)

"Tausif!" He just left his room and was going towards kitchen but stopped at his mother's voice turning towards her voice direction.

"Ji mamma?" Tausif asked kissing her forehead affectionately.

"Hayam or Inam ko bhi sath le jao college. Dua or Bia ki shadi tak dono ne yahi rukna hai or ye tumhari zimmedari hai."

"Yaar mama? Ye to na kare. Ghar me or bhi driver hai ap kisi or ke sath bhejde un dono ko. Ek to mere room me kabza kiya hua hai. Or ab driver bhi banu in log ka." He grumbled under his breath.

"Rehnede Mami. Ham manage karlege." Hayam came out of his room and smiled politely at his mother.

"Aree beta aisi koi baat nahi hai. Ye to mazak kar raha tha. Ye le jayega tum dono ko." She tried to hide her son's deed but it was of no use.

"Its ok. Aunty. Ap fikar na kare. Hame wiase bhi ghar se kuch books leni hai. Ap please Zaydan Mama ko inform kardijiyega ham already late ho gaye hai." She said in a haste stumbling on her words due to nervousness which was caused by his constant gaze.

"Assalamualaikum Maami." Before Humeira(Tausif's mother) could object her, Inam interrupted them excitedly.

"Waleakumassalam. Neend kaisi hui meri beti ki?" Humeira asked her lovingly.

"Bohot badiya! Tausif bhai apka bed to bohot hi comfortable hai. Ap bhul jaye apne bed ko kuch dino ke liye kyu ki maine nahi chodna ab apka room." Hayam mentally face palmed herself at her sister's antiques.

"Inam." She gritted through her teeth. "Chalo hame der ho rahi hai. Aunty ham chalte hai. Allah hafiz." She dragged Inam away from them plastering a fake smile.

"Bohot acha kiya Tausif. I am proud of you." Sarcasm was dripping from his mother's tone which pushed him more in a pit of guilt in which he already was. Looking at him disappointly she left.

"Kya zarurat thi apna mu kholne ki?" Hayam slapped her hand lightly but the overdramatic Inam cried in pain.

"Ahh...aapi maine kya kiya?" Hayam breathed in and out to calm herself, she didn't want her sister to know about what she heard.

"Is jagah ki aadi hone ki zarurat nahi hai Inam. Aj nahi to kal hame APNE ghar wapas jana hai." She said stressing on 'apne'.

"Ji." Inam looked down sulking at how right her sister was.

"Or...Dua ki family chali gayi hai, guest room free hoge ab. Ham unme se ek me rehlege shadi tak."

"Lekin Aapi?" She quietened down seeing the glare her Aapi was throwing her way.

They were staying for Dua and Anabiya's wedding. It has been two days since their stay here and all of them were really sweet towards them except two persons. Tausif and Tauqueer. Tausif would just wear an emotionless face whenever they would across each other and Tauqueer, well, he would just politely nod at her without speaking a word.

"Acha na ab nahi karungi. Apna mood to sahi kare. Karele jaise shakal banayi hui hai." Inam nudged her hand playfully and no matter how much she tried, a smile broke on her lips.

"Shukar! Ap hasi to sahi! Chale nashta karte hai." She was back to her cheery self but Hayam dragged her towards the gate.

"Koi zarurat nahi hai. Ham ghar jaa rahe hai. Baba ke sath karege nashta." With a huff she was being dragged by her elder sister not even caring if someone saw them.

××××××××××

"Daneen! Chalo mere sath warna maine tumhara hashar kardena hai." Daniyal said angrily which didn't had any effect on her.