Talab-e-Ishq (12)

Beautiful reminder: Recite your supplications before you sleep every night. When you don't read your duas before sleeping, how do you expect yourself to recite kalmah before you die?

Dear Diary,

Ujaale apni yaado ke hamare sath rehne do,
Najane kis gali me zindagi ki sham ho jaye.

Hayam meri zindagi ke toofan me ek khamushi ban kar ayi. Khubsurat khamushi. Wo khamushi jisme mai Zindagi bhar dube rehna chahta hu. Lekin.... khamushi hoti hi tutne ke liye. Or is khamushi ke tutne se mujhe bohot dar lagta hai. Itna dar mujhe pehli baar mehsus hua. Khauf. Ek khauf baith chuka hai dil me...jo mujhe andar hi andar khaa jayega.

Hayam ne shadi ki do sharte rakhi, jisme se ek ka ilm sirf mujhe hai...or mai Allah se yahi dua karta hu ke kabhi mai dusri shart puri karne ke liye majbur na hona pade.

Dil karta hai usse apne baaho me chupalu...sabse dur...sabse safe... lekin maut se kon safe ho sakta hai? Mai kaise Allah ki qalam ko jhutlau? Allah ne agar mujhe uski mohabbat di hai...to wo jab chahe cheen bhi lega...or mai hamesha uska shukr guzar rahunga ke usne mujhe moqa diya, Hayam se mohabbat karne ka...

He immediately closed his diary and shoved it in his locker when someone knocked at his door.

The diary, which contained his deepest secrets was again met with the darkness inside the drawer as its owner hurriedly locked his cupboard and left to open the door. The only thing, which no one knew about him. Not even his own twin!

××××××××××

Wedding was on full swing in Jahangir Haveli. Where everyone was worried about Hayam's health, no one even showed an ounce bit on their faces not wanting her to get sad.

Full haveli was getting decorated elegantly for Haldi's function which was in the evening.

"Namira?" Zunera startled at her sister's teary voice.

"Kya hua hai Zuni?" She asked hurriedly approaching her and making her sit.

Zunera being the nerd she was, kept Namira hot on tail every time. "Zuni? Batao meri jaan kisi ne kuch kaha hai?" She cupped her cheeks and asked softly but she was continuously crying with hiccups.

"Wo...ek...ladka...mujhe...pareshan...kar...raha...hai..." She could barely voice out taking hiccups in between each word.

"Kon ladka? Or kya kiya usne?" Namira asked sternly this timen clearly indicating her to start spilling out everything.

Zunera shakily forwarded her phone to her and she began to go through the messages. Which were,

"Kya mai invisible hu? Ap mujhe dekhti hi nahi?🤣"

"Apki nazuk si naak par bhadda chashma suit nahi karta🤪"

"Agar apko kabhi bhi Namira nahi mili to mere paas ajana apni problems lekar."

And the list went on and on and ended with-

"Ap apne bhaiyo se bohot pyar karti hai na? Agar unki fikar hai to is number par balance karo abhi ke abhi. Warna...😈"

At the end, Namira was laughing hard clutching her stomach. She looked at her sister as if she had grown two heads.

"Ye..." Before she could start speaking, she again went in a fits of laughter. "Ye Shahmir hai. Ali Baba ne uska card block kar rakha hai." Barely controlling her laughing attack, she smacked her sister's head lightly at her stupidity.