Chapter-39

**FOREVER WITH YOU**

Third Person's Pov...

I entered in our room with hesitant steps. My urge to check on wife's wellbeing was overpowering my fear of witnessing her state... her broken state.

For the fact... I was sure that she would pretend that she was okay to lessen the worry of others but only I knew how broken she must be feeling from inside.

And why won't she be shattered... afterall whatever she has done was not easy... Breaking ties with our own parents is hell difficult... But... She did it for her own betterment and I couldn't be more proud on her for this huge take.

I sat on the corner of the bed while waiting for Suhana to come out as the sound of water running inside the bathroom indicated her presence there.

The tapping of my foot was syncing with the ticking of the clock. This much anxious I was feeling.

But it took only 15 minutes for my nervousness to turn into suspicion when Suhana still didn't step out and I could see no signs of happening the same any time sooner.

Now, the feeling of restlessness evolved in my heart. My intutions were also not favouring the situation. So, acting upon my instincts
I tentatively, reached to the bathdoor and was confused finding it unlocked.

I slowly, twisted the knob and glanced inside.

The first thing which welcomed me was steam.

The whole bathroom was covered in a thick layer of steam and in that suffocated area a petite figure was standing under the shower fully clothed.

I was beyond angry on Suhana for hurting herself like this and without wasting a single second, I quickly pulled her towards myself and moved out.

Her body was covered with rashes when I undressed her which made my blood boil in fury.

She was hicupping badly while her tears were mixed with the hot water dripping from her long hair.

It shattered my heart listening to her cries but I didn't stop her instead held her securely in arms while she let out her pain and anguish in form of tears.

I had no idea for how long we kept standing in the same position... Embraced in each other warmth... But pulled away only when her hiccups turned light.

My hand was still busy drawing smooth circles on her back.

Her eyes were fixed on my t-shirt while she muttered a small "sorry".

Creating a meter distance between us... I hold her face in my hands.

Her face felt warm... Her eyes were puffy and red... While her long lashes were still wet with tears.

"May I ask, for what?" I frowned as puzzlement latched in my tone.

"For ruining your t-shirt" her baby voice literally made me smile.

"No worries" I said while wiping a lone tear which dropped down from her eyes when she blinked.

"On the contray, I'll just take it off" I tease, holding the collar.

"Please Aksh, I am in no mood of strip tease right now" she commented while clutching the hem of my t-shirt and pulling it down.

A small smile played on her lips which in return made me chuckle.

"Lets tuck you in bed" I caressed her pink cheek with my knuckles and pulled her towards the bed but after covering her shivering body with another pair of dry clothes.

Making her lay down comfortably, I stood up but before I could made a move she gripped my wrist.

"Don't leave me please" my heart constricted seeing her vulnerable eyes.

"I am forever with you" I promised and squeezed myself in the small place left beside her.

She was looking me so intently as trying to get each feature of my face in her heart.

"You have all the time in the world baby to look at time. Now you need to sleep" I said looking her sideways.

"I am a bad daughter Aksh" her voice sounded feeble.

"And who told you this" I needed to make realise her that she didn't did anything wrong.

"I know... I am a bad daughter... Otherwise who good child would insult their parents like this."

"Suhana... It doesn't matter who they are... It doesn't matter what position they held in you life... It doesn't matter from how long they are in your life... TOXIC IS TOXIC... And you absolutely doesn't need to make room for anyone who drains down your energy and makes you feel low or useless... All you need to do is just... CUT THEM OFF... And darling you have done the exact... So stop blaming yourself" she nodded silently at words and asked...

"So I haven't done anything wrong... No?"

"No baby... Absolutely not" I shook my head and gently kissed her forehead.

"Thank you" Suhana muttered hiding her head in my chest.

For next few seconds, I could heard her mumbling thank yous'  and later on it was replaced by light snoring.

Today I realised... Some relations are good to be broken rather than fixed...

•~•~•~•

To know more...Stay tuned...😊

Happy Reading...🙂

Thank You...🤗

Do Vote...😁

And Please Follow...🥰

See you all soon...till then...Bye.🙋

WORDS COUNT:- 870