Talk...

TALK...

I don't know how much importance this single term has in your life but from my perspective only this word has the power to mend things.

And by talk I doesn't mean joking around, having random chit chatting and etc... Here talking stands for getting indulge in deep conversations, knowing the other person inside out.

I have no idea why I am writing this and what I am going to write further.

But, today I want to write... Write whatever is there in my mind.

I will may delete it later but right know I am having this urgent need to pen down the thoughts which are disturbing me from the evening.

Guys, sometimes or I should say each time keeping the things to youself will only lead you towards depression.

And here I am not being philosopher or preacher, its something which I myself had experienced.

Though, by gods grace I was more of a lonely person than depressed but putting more stress on the matter... isn't loneliness is the ultimate way towards depression?

Nonetheless, now I am much better, however I still find it difficult to converse about my issues with others but writting down my thoughts here on wattpad really provides me that comfort and pulled me out of my shell.

I really never give it a thought that why I am so comfortable discussing my issues here with strangers rather than sharing them with my closed one but looking into the matter I think I am more open up with you people because you wont judge maybe cause you dont know me or whatever it is...

But the point I want to prove here is release your stress rather by writting it down on a paper and throw it away after crumbling or by sharing with your people or strangers or any other way you like.

And if you have no one, than I am here for you, all the time to listen and I wont judge cause I myself knew how it feel to be judged.

The minute people mock you for your shortcomings ending your life  seems much easier than sharing your life with one who'll only judge you by the end.

But, suicide is never an option man, your one step will leave your family devasted for future.

Guys, the only motive of this rambling of mine is just that please don't keep things bottle up in your heart just go and flush them up... I promise you feel relieved.

Reach out to your friends, family, relatives, cousins, siblings and whomsoever you are comfortable with and cry you misery out. Believe me you'll feel better.

I don't know how many of you will read it but if you do then please take out some time from your busy schedule and visit one is in desperate need of your help.

Because crying on a shoulder is much more better than muffling your cries in your pillow.

Trust me the feeling is worst. I know... I know...

Bye...
Take care...