Chapter-24

**STORMY NIGHT**

Third Person's Pov...

Aksh had no idea how come he safely able to drive back to his home without indulging in any accident.

All the while, only Suhana's words were ringing in his mind. No matter how hard he was trying, he just couldn't find it in himself to flush off those hurtful comments of her from his core.

Shikhar let out a frustrated growl as he and Suhana drove back to the place from where he picked her up earlier.

"I told you not to meet him but you being you never listen to me" he yelled banging his fist on the dashboard.

"Will you please stop over reacting, now" Suhana rolled her eyes seeing him so angry for nothing.

"How could you act so normal?" He wondered averting his attention towards the traffic.

"Ok, I agree dude this meeting didn't turned out as I wanted it to be but please don't miss out the positive side of it." She uttered in a very calm and composed manner causing Shikhar looked her all bewildered.

"Oh... Is that so?" He gave her a taunting stare.

"Yeah" Suhana replied grinning which in return irked Shikhar more.

"Will you please enlighten me then, what positive you have seen in that disastrous meeting?" Shikhar couldn't handle his anger anymore.

"I confessed my love for Aksh" she said with dreamy looks in her eyes.

"It came out so natural Shikhar. No acting... No force... Just pure feelings." Suhana mused a while later trying hard to control her overwhelming emotions.

Shikhar passed her a delightful smile as his mind register her words and squeezed her hand in a comforting manner.

He was genuinely happy at Suhana's revealation.

Till this date, he blame himself for not stopping her from falling in the traps of his so called brother when from the beginning he had this feeling that Vishal could never be a good choice for her but nonetheless, it never to late to realise your mistake and apologise for it.

"I am sorry" Shikhar's voice was low yet firm.

"Huh" Suhana was confused as to why Shikhar was apologizing to her all of a sudden that too without any reason.

"For all the times, I disappoint you" he replied easing her doubt and his guilt.

"Shikhar, for a matter of fact, now I have no grudges against you or anyone else cause right away all I am feeling and want to feel is only love and love and love for my husband" sincerity was evident in each word that Suhana spoke and Shikhar couldn't agree less that Aksh was indeed a perfect match for his bestfriend.

"Aksh is the meaning of love in my life." reciting her previous words again and again like a poem, during the whole ride and each time feeling tingles in her heart, was the best emotion Suhana was experiencing after so long or maybe for the first time.

Biding her bye with a peck on Shikhar's right cheek just like the old times, Suhana got out of his car and made her way towards ...her home...

her home