Chapter-37

**UNEXPECTED**

Third Person's Pov...

Soft caresses along her cheek caused Suhana to open her eyes. Her eyelids lazily parted to allow light to enter. The blury sight of her husband became clearer.

"Good morning, beautiful" Aksh muttered kissing her cheek lovingly.

Suhana's lips curved up in content. She was never a fan of fancy, small things attract her the more and Aksh knew this secret.

His every gesture was making her fall for him harder.

She raised her hands to pull him closer. He wasn't expecting it coming and therefore, lost his balance and landed on her.

Aksh face showed amusement as he tried to regain his stability.

"Don't..." Suhana warned and Aksh seized his action.

It was not anymore hidden from him that how big time cuddler his wife was, so giving into her demands, he remained hovered above her but careful enough to not to put any of his body weight on her delicate figure.

"Heaven" Suhana signed in pleasure while burying her face in the junction of his neck and shoulder.

Aksh smiled at her antics and started peppering feathery kisses on her bare shoulder.

He could sense the only barrier which was the white fluffy duvet between his half and her fully naked body slowly slipping away and soon two legs caged his torso in its grip.

The feel of her heated faminity against his now growing bulge was eternal.

Aksh so wanted to take his seductress of a wife right there and then but with utmost difficulty controlled his urge and ever so gently unwound her legs.

" You need to wake up darling" he uttered and pecked Suhana's lips when found her pouting cutely.

"Ok, then lift me up" she grinned throwing her arms in Aksh's direction like a baby.

"I am not really looking forward for a broken back" he remarked controlling hard to not to burst out in amusement.

"It would sound good if you could be little more romantic while denying" she replied faking offence.

Aksh let out a throaty laughter and glied his hand downwards, touching her skin all the way.

"What's on you mind mister?" She asked dancing her perfectly shaped eyebrows in anticipation.

The position they were in with both their plevic against each other, clouded Suhana's mind with the memories of last night when they loved each other till the wee hours.

Though earlier she was feeling tired and her eyes were droopy but now having Aksh this close and in such a compromising poisition, rubbed all her sleep away and now she was in the deep need of him.

"Certainly not that which is on yours" He commented breaking her small bubble of hope.

Suhana muttered few curses and looked down only to found the embrace of her husband now replaced by the damned blanket.

Aksh stood straight but had to instantly lower his gaze when find his wife unwrapping the duvet from her frame and stepping down from the bed in her birth suit.

A tint of redness was so visible on his stubbled cheeks.

Suhana was amazed witnessing her man standing there awkwardly while scratching the back of his nape.