Chapter-40

**BLESSED**

AKSH'S POV...

The first thing I noticed after waking up was Suhana... She was still sleeping peacefully sandwiching my palm between hers.

Although I barely got any sleep as it was really uncomfortable to keep my hand still that too at an odd angle but then also I don't want to change anything about it.

I simply love the feeling of her hand in mine.

SUHANA'S POV...

I slowly lifted my lashes sensing the feeling of someone... Someone certain I love from deep of my heart... brushing my hair ever so softly.

Aksh's lips curved up in a beautiful smile when I raised my head and placed a quick peck on his lips.

"How are you feeling?" His voice was low but audible cause of silence flooding in the room.

"Better than ever" I replied and again lost in pool of his honey brown orbs.

Only his presence brings  a sense of calmness in me. He was that serenity, I always craved for.

"As much as I want to stay like this but now my hand is really aching" His words pulled me to back and realisation hit me hard.

I instantly released his hand and pressed my fingers in circular motion on his arm to soothe some pain.

"I am sorry... I didn't..." I started but soon sushed by him.

"You need not to be sorry" he mused caressing my cheek softly with his other palm.

I leaned in... in his touch  and closed my eyes to cherish the moment.

"Phir se so gyi kya?" He worried.

"No" I replied.

"Thank God!!! Otherwise my sleeping beauty you would have ruined my whole surprise" He exhaled as if how much relieved he feel after knowing that I haven't slept again.

"Surprise!!!" I exclaimed sitting on my knees.

I love surprises...

"Yes... I and family planned a surprise for you and for that all you need to do is move you lazy ass and dress up gorgeously" I was lost in my dream party untill felt a sharp sting on my butt.

I turned around in haste and saw Aksh moving towards the door.

"Aksh... Did you just spank me?" I asked disbelievingly. Shock was evident in my tone.

"Suhana... Get ready fast..." He uttered not bothering to look back at me and soon was out of my sight.

Pulling off an ethnic look and checking myself for the last time, I was all ready for the most awaited surprise.

A giddy feeling was embracing my heart...

With slow and steady steps, I reached the living area where everyone supposed to be present but much to my dismay there was noone.