Chapter-32

**PINKY PROMISE**

Third Person's Pov...

Four days passed by since Suhana and Aksh landed in Auli. These days were nothing but pure bliss for them.

Their routine went by visiting different tourist spots in the morning and spending their nights in the warmness and comfiness of the hotel room.

The differences they had back at their home now seemed to be diminishing with the passage of time.

Though none confessed their love to the other but it was visible in their eyes and actions.

The next morning of their honeymoon was very chilly and the weather forecast was also giving the warning of thunderstorm.

"We should stay indoors today" Aksh suggested not averting his eyes from the TV screen where some local news channel was cautioning the natives and tourist to remain inside.

Instead of replying him back, Suhana moved towards the window and slightly moved to curtains to assess the weather.

A shiver ran down her spine as a gush of cold wind came in connect with her skin from the ajar opened window.

Closing the window properly and drawing back the curtains again, Suhana walked towards the bed where Aksh was settled and slipped inside the quilt beside him.

Her head was resting on his shoulder whereas he wrapped his arm around her.

Its been a while since she felt this protected in someone embrace.

During her childhood it was her baba's hold only that made her feel this content.

For her, he was her superhero who would protect her from all the evils and support her no matter what but all her misconception flew away  when out of all her baba was the first one to broke ties with her when her pregnancy came into lime light.

"I miss him" Suhana was unaware that she was voicing her thought loudly untill Aksh questioned her.

"Who?" He asked not knowing to whom Suhana was exactly missing.

"No one" she whispered in a small voice and looked down while blinking her lashes rapidly to control her tears.

Though Aksh didn't said anything but his mind started raking for all the possible names she must be missing.

The very first name came in his mind was Vishal but he soon discarded the idea when remembered how badly he hurted her.

The second one was Shikhar's name but he couldn't contemplate why would she cry thinking of him.

His hold tightened around her when finally the realisation of whom she was missing dawned upon him.

"If you are missing baba this much then talk to him Suhana" his tone was soft as he well knew that the topic was very sensitive to her.

"I won't ever talk to him" she declared. Determination was evident in her eyes and words.

Aksh knew he was fighting a lost battle, so he didn't paster her much but deep down he promised himself to make things correct.

The night came much earlier than they expected. The loud roaring of the clouds indicated that soon it will rain cat and dog.

Not in the mood to change and step out, Aksh ordered the room service and waited for Suhana who was in the washroom from last 20 minutes.