Chapter-27

**FILMY MUCH**

Third Person's Pov...

Suhana was glaring Aksh who was taking more than required time to set his hair.

From the last fifteen minutes, she was waiting for her husband to finish with his hair styling but he seemed to take more minutes.

"Enough Aksh... Cab will be here anytime" huffing in annoyance, she stood up from the bed and moved out the room rolling her suit case.

"Yea... Just stop outside that black gate. We are coming" instructing the cab driver with the exact location of their house, Suhana moved towards the kitchen counter.

While stuffing her handbag with the snacks she bought 3 days prior itself, her gaze again averted upstairs towards the bedroom.

"Finally" muttering to herself, she signed in relief when saw Aksh descending down the stairs with his bag on his shoulders.

"Are you carrying this bag only?" Suhana queried thoughtfully while comparing her luggage bag and hand bag with Aksh's small shoulder bag.

"Yes" replying her in a curt tone, he moved towards the main electricity supply board and pulled off the supply of whole house.

When he returned back, Suhana was already standing outside after locking the main door.

"Did you checked the windows?" Aksh asked while checking the main door again.

Suhana nodded in affirmation when she had his attention and was about to drag her trolley bag till the cab when he beat her to that and hold it  for her.

He put hers as well as his bag in the trunk and then settled beside Suhana on the back seat.

The ride was silent as none of them uttered a word but soon Aksh squealed in disbelief when the cab pulled infront of the railway station.

"Can't believe you Suhana..." He shook his head as they stepped out the cab.

"We are going by a train." He stated while passing Suhana death glares but withnot paying any heed to his comment, Suhana asked the cab driver to unload their luggage.

She searched her purse to pay the cab fare when Aksh extended his hand towards the driver with the ₹500 note.

"Keep the change" saying so, he again took the charge of their bags and moved inside the station leaving his wife behind.

"Grumpy" mumbling to herself Suhana followed his suite and reached him taking long strides.

"Here. The trip is on me" she said while pulling out a ₹500 note from her hand bag.

Aksh looked back and forth between her and the note she was holding and then again resumed his walk without a word.

"Aksh please take it" Suhana pleaded and stuffed the note in his jeans pocket making him a bit uncomfortable with her sudden action.

Aksh stayed mum knowing well how stubborn his wife is.

"By the way, its your hard earn money only. I saved a large share of the amount you used to trasfer in my account for my expenses." A while later, Suhana uttered as a cue to start a conversation.

Aksh looked her for a brief second before turning his gaze again towards the rail track.

"You never wanted to do a job?" Aksh had no idea why but he found himself questioning.