UPSET

Hey friends!!!

Hope you and your loved ones are safe and fit in this pandemic.

So, as the title goes by... I am really very upset and more than that feeling highly disheartened.

15 minutes before when I opened wattpad for typing the next update... I noticed that a user added my book to her reading list WORST PLOT...

And belive me guys this is the 2nd time something like this  happening with me.

During the initial days of this book a user added it to her reading list DON'T READ THIS BOOK...

You people have no idea how much I cried that day. It was the worst feeling ever.

It is very easy for people like them for adding someone's hardwork to such ridiculous reading lists without having an idea that how much efforts it take to write down.

I have a limited number of readers but by God's grace you all are very amazing.❤️❤️❤️

You guys never leave a chance to appreciate my work and motivate me to write good stuff.

So, I request you all that please please please let me know if I am lacking somewhere. I will improve it for sure.

I am no great writer... God... I can't be called as a writer cause whatever I write is just... I don't know... There are some many thoughts running in my mind and wattpad is a place where I pen them down without any hesitation.

So, please don't judge me and my work.

This time I am being very humble  and polite but next won't be the same and this is my warning.

PS:- Sharing the screenshots as proof...