Chapter-17

** MOTU CHACHU AND ANNOYING CHACHI **

Aksh's Pov...

Gently shaking Suhana's arm, I tried to wake her up as it was already past 10 am.

"Suhana" I shook her arm again, "Wake up, Its late".

She groaned while swatting my hand away, and again went back to sleep after covering her face with a pillow.

"Suhana" Sitting beside her, I ran my fingers up and down on her arm only to hear her whining like a kid.

"Go away" she uttered in a muffled voice but her actions said otherwise.

She hold my hand in her grip and put down her head on my lap.

My lips curved in a small smile seeing her antics.

Leaning back on the headboard, I thought to gave her some more moments of peaceful sleep as I didn't have the heart to wake her up.

It seemed like she was having this much carefree sleep after a long time.

I was staring her beautiful sleeping figure but my mind was drifted back towards the events of last night.

For the first time in the span of our marriage, I have seen her so vocal about her feelings; its not like I am complaining though. I literally like this bold side of Suhana much.

I was busy rewinding the moments of previous night in my mind when suddenly a thud sound reached my ears.

Carefully, keeping Suhana's head on the pillow to not to disturb her sleep and covering her properly with the duvet, I tiptoed out of our bedroom.

As I turned around after shuting the door, my eyes fell on Kirti who was crouched down there and was busy in gathering the broken pieces of glass.

"Ouch" she whined in pain as a sharp ended piece pierced her skin.

"Kirti" I uttered while moving her way in long steps and helped her to got to her feet.

"I am sorry Aksh... I disturbed your sleep" she apologised but my attention was fixed on her blood dripping finger.

Not bothering to reply back, I took her downstairs and placed her finger directly under the stream of tap water in the basin.

As the flow of blood become minimal, I turned off the tap and moved towards one of the drawer to fetch the first-aid kit leaving Kirti at her spot only.

Kirti followed my suit and soon we both were settled on the couch across each other other.

I carefully hold her injured finger in my hand and with utmost attention started applying antiseptic cream on the cut.

Kirti hissed in pain as she felt the burning of the cream but controlled her tears by biting her lower lips.

I blew on her finger to sooth the pain and wrapped it with a bandage.

After completing my work, I looked her way but she seemed too much engrossed in her own thoughts.

"Kirti" I snapped my fingers to gain her attention.

"Yeahh... Oh... Thank you Aksh" she mused still not giving me the needed attention.

Being confused with her behaviour, I hold her shoulders in my firm grip and shook her with some force.

"What's wrong Kirti?" I queried in hope of an answer.

But instead of saying anything, Kirti just shook her head in negative.