Chapter-25

**REVELATION**

Suhana's Pov...

Its been a while since Aksh left and still I couldn't decipher whether I should go for collecting the broken pieces of glass or mine.

Never in my wildest dreams, I had ever imagine to face this side of his but on the contrary, I know I myself called it for.

Sobbing hysterically, I pushed my knees more to my chest and curled in a fetal position.

After what felt like eternity, the main door finally opened indicating the arrival of someone.

I need not to check back who the person was cause the loud foot steps itself confirmed that it was none other than Aksh.

I could feel his intense stare boring holes on my back but instead of saying anything, he walked past me.

"Give me a chance to explain, please" my voice came out more feeble than expected.

He didn't utter a word but neither even made any attempt to move.

Taking his still figure as a cue, I continue.

"I met Shikhar during the first year of my college and our vibes hit instantly.  Within a month, we became this inseperable that our mates started thinking of us as a couple" I sadly chuckled as a faint memory of an incident where Shikhar literally beat the shit out of a guy who teased me with his name, came running back to my subconscious.

"But apart from being a boyfriend he was everything, I could ask for. He used protect me like a father, pamper me like a mother, fought with me like a sibling and most importantly always stood for me like a best friend."

"We were soul best friends and you know what the most satisfy thing was neither he nor I wanted anything other than friendship from our relation." For a minute, those happy old moments overpowered my sorrowful present. I was literally smiling.

Sitting back straight on the floor taking the support of the couch's leg, I saw Aksh making slow movements towards my direction.

I felt a bit relieved when he settled beside me but a pang in my heart, erupted immediately when he maintained a so evident distance between us.

Nonetheless, after swiping my fingers over my cheeks for the umpteenth time to wipe off the tears and inhaling deeply, I resumed.

"On a one regular day, which not any more remained regular cause earlier I thought it of as the best day of my life but later it turned out to be the trivial one, I met Vishal."

"The lover" I paused and looked Aksh with hurt filled eyes for reaching the conclusion even before giving me chance to explain.

"He was the elder brother of Shikhar, who according to him returned back to his home 3 years later after completing his masters."

"Along with the looks, Vishal has that charm which was attracting not only me but also the other females of the college but in comparison to his other admirers, I had the upper hand in approaching him cause I was the best friend of his brother."

"Days passed by but my infatuation for him was not at all ready to end. The more time I spend with him, the more I got attracted to him."

"Once I even intentionally sprained my ankle just to get a bike ride with him back to my place. I became this mad for him and seemed like God was also supporting this stupidity of mine ."