Chapter-36

**BIRTHDAY**

Next morning was no better for Suhana. Her mood was still sullen.

Though one part of her wanted to be excited for the following day cause it was her birthday but the other part of her heart was anxious thinking that whether anybody would wish her on her special day or not.

Afterall, the list of her well wishers has decreased to none.

Even after putting extra stress on her memory, she still was not able to recall any moment where she shared such an information with her inlaws and even with Aksh.

Allthough, she was having a faint idea of discussing something regarding the same with Kirti but keeping in mind that how good she is with remembering dates, she was at bottom in her list.

Never in her wildest dreams, Suhana ever thought that, that she would be worried about something like that in future.

Being the single child of her parents and favourite among her friends, she was pampered to no limit.

Even since she hold her senses, her baba always remained the first one to wish her exactly at midnight with his special home made cake.

He used to call her Pari and never for once treated her less than one.

Suhana's every command used to be his wish but alas! things changed after that dreadful event and now even hoping that he would come or call and shower her with his love, blessings and wishes sounds stupid to her.

Although she missed him badly but was not ready to accept it as at the end of the day she was her father's daughter only for whom her self respect matters the most.

If her baba was angry with her then she also had the reasons to be mad at him.

Moreover, now her heart has made peace with the fact that her father would never forgive her, so she quit trying.

The chain of Suhana's thought broke when her phone beeped with the message tone.

Roaming her hands freely on the place, she finally found the gadget in the inner sides of the sofa.

It was not so hard to guess that whose message she was expecting but much to her hard luck it was an alert from the telecom company informing her about the expiring date of her plan.

Aksh hold his phone to call his wife who was super mad at him but kept it back in his jeans pocket after a pregnant pause.

The important work for which he had to left his Suhana was done and now the only thing he was waiting was, was results.

Albeit, he had given his best yet the thought of being fail was present at the back of his mind.

Checking the time for the nth time in his wrist watch, Aksh was tapping his feet impatiently on the cab floor while asking thw driver to drive fast.

Only 15 minutes were left for the clock to tick 12 and he had to reach back to his home... To his Suhana... before that cause afterall it was her first birthday after their marriage and he wanted to wish foremost.