Chapter-10

**MISSING HIM**

Suhana's Pov...

Lazily I opened my eyes to the continuous buzzing of the alarm.

"Shut up" I muttered hitting the snooze button hard and again drowned into sleep while turning on my tummy and covering my ears with the pillow.

I was on the half way of completing my dream when suddenly a voice boomed from the other side of the door.

"Sohu... Sohu... Sohu wake up before I kick that lazy ass of yours" Kirti shouted from the other side in her usual high pitched voice.

"I am up" I also replied back in the same tone and sat back straight while yawning and stretching.

"Better... now come downstairs within 5 minutes till then I'll reheat the breakfast" she uttered and after a second or two I heard the sound of retreating footsteps.

With half heart and a big scrowl on my face, I stepped down from the bed and moved towards the washroom.

After brushing and washing my face twice or thrice with the chill tap water, I was ready to go for the breakfast.

While descending down the stairs, the delicious smell of ...my favourite... Adrak wali chai... filled my nostrils making my stomach churn in hunger.

"Smells so good" I praised her cooking while taking my regular seat on the dining table.

"Thank you" she reverted instantly with a proud smile playing on her lips.

It took both of us almost 15 minutes to complete our breakfast while doing some casual talks.

"God... Its already 8:45, I need to reach the station within 10 minutes if I don't want to miss the metro" she blabbered to herself while pacing in the living room to collect her belongings.

After putting on her sneakers and bidding me bye, Kirti walked out of the house but not before warning me to take care of myself.

I shook my head her antics and came inside only when her retiring figure was no more in the view.

Its been 3 weeks since I return back to Delhi and my life came back on the same old boring track except one thing...

Now... I am no more alone in this big house...

Now... I have someone with me to share my days and nights...

Yeah... You gussed it right...

Kirti has shifted to Delhi because she got a good pay job here...

And much to my happiness she decided to stay with me rather than in any rented apartment...

I was pulled out from my thoughts by the sudden ringing of my phone.

Sabse hoke befikar
Nachun main aaj
Cham cham cham (hey!)
Cham cham cham cham...

Main nachun aaj
Cham cham cham (hey!)
Cham cham cham cham...

"Hii Shruti" I greeted as soon as I received the call.

But the response I get from the other side made my lips stretch in a small smile.

"Chachi" Nishu's uttered in his chirpy voice.