Chapter-12

**HOME COMING**

Aksh's Pov...

As soon as I stepped down from the train, a gust of air along with alot of pollutant particles touched my skin, making my lips twitch in a small smile.

"Hamari Delhi kuch baaton ke lia bhut famous hai... Pata hai kya?" I conversed with my battalion mate who for the first time visited Delhi, while unloading mine and his luggage from the train.

He shook his head in negative and helped me in carrying our luggage.

"Phala toh yaha ka pollution, dusra yaha ka traffic..." I said and paused in mid to see Shikhar's reaction.

"Aur" he asked, clearly taking interest in our conversation.

"Aur bhai... Yaha ka world famous khana... And last but not the least... Delhi ke dil wale log" I ended with a light chuckle making the person with me also smile thoroughly.

We were so enjoying our conversation, that didn't even realised when we reached the auto stand.

"Where are you staying bro?" I questioned Shikhar before hiring an auto.

"In a hotel" he replied while going through the list of some nearby hotels on his phone.

"No... You are not staying in any hotel... You are coming with me" I told him, feeling bad that inspite of my home, he was thinking of staying in a hotel.

"But..."

"No ifs... No buts... You are coming with me and its final" I said with full authority and was about to load mine and his luggage in the auto rickshaw, when Shikhar hold my hand in his firm grip.

"Aksh, I would have definitely stay with you, if you were a bachelor but you have a wife and I don't want to make her uncomfortable with the presence of a stranger." He reasoned making me frown in return.

"You are not a stranger" I replied in a curt tone.

"But practically for her, I am" Shikhar tried to make his point clear to me.

"Yaar..." I started but stopped not knowing what to say further.

"Ok... I have an idea... Tomorrow I am coming your place for dinner and that final" he uttered dramatically making me shook my head at his antics.

"Done" I murmured and we both parted ways with a promise to meet day after tomorrow.

Soon after Shikhar left, I kept my luggage in the auto and it almost took me 15-20 minutes, to reach my place... My home...

A gush of emotions flooded in my heart witnessing the place where I spent most of teenage, almost after 10 months

Scrubbing my hands over my face in an attempt to rub off the tears and tiredness and stretching my lips in the widest grin possible, I rang the doorbell to make my wife aware about my arrival.