LOVE

**NOT AN UPDATE OF INTEZAAR**

Neil leaned a little more towards the door frame while keenly eyeing the childish behaviour of his wife with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Neil... Neil... NEILLLL" Siya's squeak pulled him out of his dreamland and he looked her all bewildered.

"What happen?... Why are you shout..." Before he could complete Siya's soft hand came in direct contact with his stubble cheek making him go all wide eyed in shock.

But his reactions didn't even bothered Siya 1% cause it was not the first time that she slapped him or hit him with any damn thing she have had in her hands.

"You slapped me?!" Neil asked more like stated while caressing his cheek with his long fingers.

"Don't overreact Neil, you can't even count it as a slap. It was just a mere touch of my soft hands with you hard animal like skin" Siya uttered while feigning annoyance.

"Animal like skin!!" Neil tried to digest in her words.

"Huhh... " Siya's nonchalant response made Neil pout in return.

"You yourself are an animal, thats why your father married you off with another animal" Neil retort back with a smug look.

He was feeling like a winner for putting Siya out of words.

And, indeed Neil made Siya tongue tied because the topic of her father always made her mood sour.

Neil sensed the change in Siya's demeanour and realised his mistake.

"Now... Tell me Madam... Why did you slapped me?" He tried to lighten her mood and much to his relief Siya's lips stretched in a small smile.

"YEAH... SLAP... You deserved that because from last 15 minutes I was blabbering and you mister was not paying any heed to me and lost in your own dreams" Siya uttered dramatically putting her hands on her hips and moved back to her earlier spot.

Neil pursed his lips tightly to control his laughter and tried to mask his face with seriousness in order to not to make his already annoyed wife more agitated.

He looked Siya then the dresses which were scattered on the bed and understand her problem in less than a second.

"I think green one will look good" he said while smoothing his hand on the green georgette saree.

"Ummm... No Neil... Now a days silk is in fashion... So, I'll wear this red saree." Siya explained standing beside her husband and walked out of the room after carefully picking up her ironed red silk saree.

Neil chuckled lightly and patted his back internally for knowing his wife so well.

He was aware of the fact that Siya would definitely do the opposite of what he'll say... that's why he asked her to wear the green saree because deep down his heart was craving to see his lovely wife in his favourite colour... In red colour.

Still carrying the victorious smile on his face, he himself moved towards the bathroom to dress up for the wedding ceremony of one of his business associate.