Chapter-6

**DON'T WANNA LOSE**

Suhana's pov...

"Suhana... Suhana" I heard someone calling my name and disturbing my beatiful sleep.

"Aagghh" I growled in annoyance and turned to the other side of bed while covering my ears with the extra pillow which was lying beside me and doing nothing.

"Suhana its already 6:30 am and you know na hawan will start at 7, so please wake up" this time that voice sounded somewhat pleading which forced me to reluctantly open my eyes.

After wasting a second or two, I sat back straight taking the support of headboard and a yawn escaped my lips while stretching out the muscles.

Another yawn was on its way out but I soon suppressed it by covering my mouth with my hands, when I properly opened my eyes and spotted Aksh standing infront of me.

Thank god...

Suhana...

You muffled that yawn, otherwise Aksh must have'd smelled that stinky morning breath of yours...

Ewww...

Sounds so gross...

"Earth to Suhana" Aksh sudden voice pulled me back to reality.

"You ok?" he asked waving his right hand before my eyes.

I frantically nodded my head in yes while stepping down from bed and directly headed towards the washroom in long strides.

I closed the washroom door behind me with a thud and moved in the direction of the loo to complete my morning business.

Relaxed...

That was exactly what I was feeling after peeing.

Believe me guys... This pressure of peeing is something else...

You can control any kind of pressure in this world but this...

I exhaled deeply after flushing the loo and fixing my clothes and moved towards the wash basin to wash my hands.

As I reached the basin, the first thing I noticed was my appearance in the mirror hanging on the wall above the basin and it'll be an understatement if I say I got scared looking my own reflection.