Chapter-5

**TRUTH**

Suhana's pov...

I also copied his action and...

Leaned forward...

He leaned a little more...

Our lips were just an inch apart...

His minty breath was fanning my lips...

"I think its time for step one" Aksh mumbled over my lips...

And...

BOOOOMMM...

The door of our room snapped open revealing a very excited Nishant running in our direction.

"Nishu" I uttered in a horrified manner and unconsciously pushed Aksh away, making him fall from the bed.

"Ouch" he winced in pain rubbing his bum.

"Shit" I cursed under my breath looking Aksh who was still there on the floor and pouting like a little baby.

Quickly I stepped down from the bed and moved towards him in long strides.

"Aksh" I mumbled while extending my right hand in his direction for help.

And he without wasting a single second, instantly clasp my small palm in his big ones.

Aksh was on his half way of standing up, when we both heard some sound which immediately caught our attention.

There Nishant was laughing his heart out clutching his tummy.

Awww... This baby is such a cutiepie...

How adoreable he is looking...

I so want to pinch that chubby cheeks of his...

So, without thinking twice I gave into my temptation and started walking towards Nishu to pinch his pink chubby cheeks, totally forgetting that on the other hand I was helping a poor man in getting up.

I took the second step only, when a loud thud sound echoed in the room making me halt on my steps.

Although I am 99.9% sure that from where this thud sound came, but then also to confirm that 0.1% doubt in my mind I slowly turned my head around only to found Aksh in his earlier position.

Laying flat on the floor and rubbing his bum...

Shitttttt...

I shut my eyes closed and cursed myself with all the words I remember at that very moment.

Aaaaggghhhh...

You are such a dumbass Suhana...

Today you will surely end up breaking this poor man's bones...