Chapter 1

Y/n L/n, it wasn't a name a lot of people knew of and the few that did recognize the name all had the same perception of you

Y/n L/n, it wasn't a name a lot of people knew of and the few that did recognize the name all had the same perception of you. The quiet and shy reserved junior who's known for being a straight-A student.

Most people saw you as a pushover simply because you were too nice and inexperienced with having conversations with other teens your age. You always were the type to keep to yourself due to your introverted persona. So when anyone dared to talk to you rather it was asking you for the work answers or just attempting to spark up a conversation a small blush always found its way to your face due to embarrassment.

While other teens your age were out partying and hanging with friends your nose was always stuck in a book never focusing on group activities or boys. You always strived to focus on your career. Wanting to make something of yourself after you were done with school.

But that doesn't mean you didn't have needs yourself. Although you were quiet on the outside your mind ran miles on the inside observing and perceiving everything around you.

You were smarter than you let off. Simply being able to spot a white lie in one's actions and connect the dots on the hottest school gossip. Alongside that, you did have one secret that you were sure no one could find out.

Your mind was dirtier than your appearance. Sure people could be fooled by the kind smile that decorated your features and the honey-like tone of your voice or even the way you slightly stuttered whenever you were in the presence of the opposite sex.

No one would ever suspect that the shy and timid unknown junior would run her slender finger along the soft skin of her thigh at night inching closer towards her throbbing slits that begged for attention.

Or the way her thumb would graze over her clothed clit making a small whimper escape from between her parted lips. How your small moans filled the four corners of your room as your mind clouded with lust attempting to reach your climax that was begging to be released.

The way you would imagine that it wasn't you touching yourself but the karasuno's volleyball team's middle blocker.

Tsukishima Kei

Just the name alone was enough to make you clamp your thighs shut. Tsukishima was a crush you had recently found yourself indulged in. Whilst you never took interest in boys at karasuno, Tsukishima was special in your eyes.

Maybe it was the way he walked and talked, or his conceited personality, or even the cocky smirk that was always displayed on his face. But just the mere thought of him made butterflies grown inside your stomach.

You'd never been one to do such slutty actions. But when the daytime fell into the night and the black blanket that loomed over the city brought peace you couldn't stop yourself from wishing he was next to you. Or even inside you.

Some teens might say that being aroused is normal it's an emotion that the human body portrays when its hormones are not stable resulting in sexual frustration or extreme sexual desire. And as smart as you were you knew of all the terms for sex all the kinks and foreplay all the needs and wants.

But something within your tainted mind was telling you that you are a slut for having such thoughts for a male who you've rarely made conversation with.

You desperately wanted to be as pure as a white Lily but you knew the moment that you set your eyes on Tsukishima...

The look of degradation he gave you as you engaged in small conversation with his green-haired friend. The look of disapproval and then the smirk that itched its way onto his lips when he saw just how much of a nervous wreck you were under his gaze, right then and there at that exact moment you knew.

You wanted him to fuck you into oblivion.

You so desperately wanted his hands roaming your body.

And his slender fingers driving you insane

You wanted Tsukishima Kei

But you also knew that not every want is achievable. As much as you wanted to just walk up and talk to him you were holding yourself back. So all you could do was remain y/n l/n the unknown quiet and shy reserved junior who gets straight A's and is karasuno's #1

The sex addict in disguise

A/N: I really hope you guys liked this chapter!!! This took a lot to write and I probably rewritten it about 5 times but can to this ending

A/N: I really hope you guys liked this chapter!!! This took a lot to write and I probably rewritten it about 5 times but can to this ending. Anyways leave comments because I find really wattpad comments fun as hell😉 and

VOTE💕