Chapter 26

Tuesday, 4:50 pm

Tuesday, 4:50 pm

Today was the day you and Kei had planned to start your tutoring session . You had briefly mentioned to your parents about you tutoring someone but you didn't exactly mention who you'd have over. It didn't really matter much just because your parents were home from their business trip didn't mean they'd actually be in the house.

It didn't surprise you when they mentioned they'd be out the house for a few hours to attend a company dinner. In all honesty you were a bit happy with them leaving this meant you didn't have to deal with them constantly looking over both you and Tsuki.

It would just be both you and him in your house for at least a few hours no worry at all.

Setting the prepared snack on the dining table you made sure there were enough drinks and food for you both so that you wouldn't have to move much. You were feeling a bit better with your period being over and your thoughts on a clearer spectrum.

No more cramps or Negative thoughts.

Earlier this morning you have made sure to check in with Tsuki just to be sure you were both still on for today. After making sure that there were no road blocks you both decided 5 would be a good time to start. You would tutor him for at least about 4 hours until you called it quits does the night.

You were determined to help him pass this class.

The sound of the doorbell ringing drew you out of your thoughts. Checking the nearby clock on the wall you it read 4:55. Taking one last glance at the table you made sure everything was perfect before you walked out from the room making your way to the front door.

Opening the door you came face to face with Kei. He stood wearing some light washed jeans and a black T-shirt with black sneakers to match. His hair was a bit damp making it fall effortless over his eyes.

But the think that really struck you was his lack of glasses. He looked totally different without them and his usually scowl was now a bit of a bored face. He didn't look to be squinting or anything so you assumed he was wearing contact.