Chapter 29

The harsh sound of knocking on your door drew you from your frenzy

The harsh sound of knocking on your door drew you from your frenzy. Quickly standing you raced towards the door tripping over the pieces of clothing fabrics that laid sprawled all across your bedroom floor.

After your conversation yesterday with Tsuki you could hardly get a wink of sleep. The excitement that coursed throughout your veins when you read that message was overwhelmingly concerning. It had you reminiscing so bad to the point where you'd just go back to re-read the entire exchange.

With that being said you woke up extra early today to make sure everything would be perfect. You freshened up a bit, put extra effort into your hair and decided to do a bit of makeup.

The problem was figuring out what exactly to wear. You wanted to make this date special, specifically since this would be you and Kei's first real time hanging out.

Nothing was going to be rushed.
You wouldn't allow anything to ruin this day for you.

Or so you thought.

When you pulled open the door of your room there stood your dad leaning up against the entrance way with his arms crossed over one another.

His eyes scanned your figure, Baggy hello kitty pajamas with Spider-Man slippers.

"Interesting." He spoke one of his eyebrows raising as he nodded his head confusingly. Glancing back towards your face he straightened out pursuing his lips a bit before speaking.

"Your mom uh- told me to come and you know.. check on you. She um..said she heard a bit of commotion and wanted to make sure you were okay." He voiced in a flat tone.

A few seconds of silence hung in the air before you clicked your tongue, eyes roaming anywhere but him.

"Yeah I'm fine dad just having a hard time finding what to wear." You said a bit awkwardly.

He nodded his head before allowing his eyes to glance past you seeing the mess within your room.

"And where exactly are you going that you are so frantic about?" He stated glancing back at you with a questionable look.