Chapter 5

Tuesday 1:00 pm

Tuesday 1:00 pm

The day was coming to an end sooner than you expected yet you weren't really complaining. The need to get home and sleep the day away was clawing at your energy as your body became a walking corpse through the time spent at Karasuno.

Soon enough lunch break came giving you the perfect opportunity to head towards the library and get the homework given to you early today done.

When you were first attending Karasuno you found your designated lunch break to be quite useless since you didn't have anyone to talk to nor did you have anything to do and going to the cafeteria was always a big no for you.

The loud laughs of your peers as they sat with their friends enjoying their break was quite a burden. What made it worse were the ones who acted like children, running and playing throughout the crowded area as if they were 5 year olds in 18 year old bodies.

One you arrived to the library the quiet atmosphere lured you into a sense of calmness as the smell of vanilla and biblichor invaded your nostrils.

Taking the seat farthest towards the back you calmly placed your belongs on top of the able before searching through your bag for your needed materials. It didn't take long before you found them and began indulging yourself with your work. Which is exactly how you spent your entire lunch break solving problems and answer questions, not breaking concentration for a moment.

You weren't surprised when the bell rang notifying the students and teachers that lunch break was over and last lecture was in its course of taking over.

With swift movement you gathered up your scattered belongings and packed them away within your school bag. Exiting the library you proceeded towards your last lecture.

Which you were slightly dreading.

Although you meant to be all about school and focus on your goals, life had other plans when they purposely put Tsukishima within the same classroom as you.