Chapter 11

EmbarrassmentAn emotion one feels when vulnerability is installed into the human body, awkward, self-conscious, and ashamed are some of the many synonyms that represent the word yet the definition never changes

Embarrassment
An emotion one feels when vulnerability is installed into the human body, awkward, self-conscious, and ashamed are some of the many synonyms that represent the word yet the definition never changes. It's an emotion that settles it's way into your conscious when one experiences an outcome unlike the one they'd hope to encounter. When humiliation is pressed upon them embarrassment slowly crawls it's way out from hiding, having them wish the world would swallow them from under, ripping the brittle ground from under their planted souls and dragging them into the depths of hell.

You'd never felt such utter embarrassment then you were experiencing now. It had been an hour since Tsukishima had finished fucking the daylights out of you and yet your legs never stopped shaking.
You both were stationed in his living room attempting to get started with the project yet all you could think about was the image of him hovering over you, railing into your lower half as if he'd been starving for days...

In all honesty he was yet he'd never tell you that.

This was different from your many other fantasies, this was real it had actually happened and the small bouncing of your legs were living proof. The flashbacks pasted so quickly through your mind causing your cheeks to burn dark red every 5 minutes and although you tried to hide it Tsukishima was more than knowing of this fact yet he chose to ignore it for your sake.

You'd both not really spoken on the incident since he'd carried you down yet one thing was for sure even if not voiced... it was enjoyed on both ends. You could still hear the way his struggling voice strained out your name as he fastened his thrust. The invisible weight of his hands had settled their way onto your hips leaving you still feeling his lingering touch.

Flashbacks of the swears that left from between his parted lips echoed within your mind, why was it that everything he did amplified his attractiveness?

All while these thoughts were ringing and voicing them self inside your jumbled mind Tsukishima occasionally stole glances from the corner of his eye. He could see how you were a bit distracted from the recent events and he found it to be quite amusing.

He thee Tsukishima Kei had just turned Y/n L/n into a cluttered mess.

Only he himself occupied your thoughts and that alone awoke cockiness, boasting his self esteem higher than possible. He had finally achieved what he'd been reaching for yet his inner self wasn't calm.

Every ounce of his body still called to be with you, intertwined against each other's body as he rearranged your guts. The feeling of your long nails clawing at his back as pained yet pleasured hisses fell from his lips allowing you to swallow them up as your lips connect with his swollen ones.

He could almost see it, the way you'd cling to his body as he drove you over the edge. It didn't help that he too could still here the distance sounds of you calling for him as he fucked you, watching as your hands fisted the covers of his bed struggling to hang on as he denied your release until he too was near.

Everything seemed so close yet so far you were right in front of him, nothing stopping him from going another round pulling at your hair as your back arched, begging him to go fas-

"Kei, are you listening?" By now his thoughts were interrupted as y/n gave him a concerned looked. Eyes gazing into his as you searched for any sighs of sickness. You'd been calling him for a little while now yet he wasn't replying to any of your acknowledgements leaving you confused and wondering.

He looked up from his text book staring into your eyes as his hands reluctantly retreated themselves from the table dropping the ink pen onto the pages of the book and plopping them into his lap, discreetly covering his growing boner.

If anyone were to see him right now he would feel utterly ashamed, getting hard just off of thoughts alone especially while the main protagonist of his lucid dreams is seating not even 3 feet away from him.

You watched carefully as his moments were stiff and weird causing suspicious to rise into your senses yet you chose to ignore it.
"I asked did you know how to do the equation?"

You features were calm yet your heart was racing, his gaze held so much lust but you couldn't do anymore. It was too much for you to handle ultimately resulting in you breaking the eye contact as your fingers began to fiddle with one another the shy personality beginning to slip through the cracks of your addict persona.

Leaving you vulnerable... in the eyes of Kei

Not a good match

"Be thankfully you're still sensitive because if you weren't I'd be fucking you senseless on this table"

Authors Note💓: This is short but I'm hella tired and it's 2:17 am, anyways here's the long awaited updated I wasn't sure where to pick up from but I hope this is good for you all!! I will be updating more I've just been focusing on school and wor...

Authors Note💓:
This is short but I'm hella tired and it's 2:17 am, anyways here's the long awaited updated I wasn't sure where to pick up from but I hope this is good for you all!! I will be updating more I've just been focusing on school and work but now i have time so look forward!!

Authors Note💓: This is short but I'm hella tired and it's 2:17 am, anyways here's the long awaited updated I wasn't sure where to pick up from but I hope this is good for you all!! I will be updating more I've just been focusing on school and wor...