Chapter 21

The next morning you awoke to the tickling feeling of soft breaths caressing the top of your forehead

The next morning you awoke to the tickling feeling of soft breaths caressing the top of your forehead. Blinking away the sleepiness your groggy eyes were met with the peacefully sleeping form of Tsukishima. His pink plush lips were parted as he softly snored with every breath.

His glasses no longer adored his face giving you close-up details on every feature he possessed. Long eyelashes rest above his high cheekbones which were dusted a subtle pink. His sharp eyebrows were at ease, contradicting every other occasion where they were furrowed together.

He looked better when he was calm and not grumpy all the time.

The simple thought brought a quiet giggle from you.

He looked Ethereal, absolutely beautiful.

without even noticing your hand subconsciously made its way up to his cheek caressing it slowly as you adored him more. Within his slumber, Tsukishima leaned into your soft touch snuggling up to your warm invitation.

Once you noticed the squinting of his eyelids you rapidly removed your hand, sitting up straight as you heard the male grumble from beside you.

Sitting up slowly Tsukishima took low breaths as his eyelids remained closed. His large hand rose to rake through his untamed blonde locks as he stretched out like a starfish shaking his limbs along the way.

you watched quietly as the male attempted to wake himself from his sleepy state. His head slowly turning in your direction.

"Good morning y/n." He spoke in a rough tone, there was a bit of a huskiness to his voice that had your heart pounding rapidly out of your chest.

"Good morning Kei." You said with a soft smile the male returning your gesture as much as he could though it was small it was evident.

Stepping off the bed Tsuki stretched once more before picking up his glasses from the nightstand, adjusting them back into place as his eyes roamed your room in search of his phone.

Once he found it he seemed to check the time and reply to a few messages before leaning up against your desk, staring back at you with his arms crossed over one another.