Chapter 25

You were too deep in conversation to notice the Blonde male who was walking a bit behind you both

You were too deep in conversation to notice the Blonde male who was walking a bit behind you both. After the incident Tsukishima quickly caught up to you and Yamaguchi stopping a bit farther from you both not too close but enough that he could hear your conversation.

You were both laughing about some stupid thing that had happened to Tadashi over the weekend finding the boys dismay to be hilarious.

"Wait so you're telling me some ran-do company DM you on Instagram about becoming a pornstar." You laughed a loud as the now black haired boy blushed furiously a embarrassed chuckle coming from him as he stared off to the side.

"Yeah it was a bit weird don't get me wrong I'm flattered that they as they said quote "find my body to be the perfect candidate." But that type of work just isn't my thing." He spoke lowly towards the end.

All you could do was shrug at his sentence smile slightly as you enjoyed the company of a long time friend.

You both continued to walk. You a bit in a daze and Tadashi just staring mindlessly at the active students in the hallway. You were so lost in your head that you complete passed your class door walking a bit before the tug of your shirt drew your attention.

Turning around Tsukishima stood over you gesturing his head back as a way of communicating. Not understanding what he meant your eyesight following where he was directing you to before you quickly realized what he meant.

Becoming embarrassing you gave an awkward smile. Titling your head low and beginning to walk back to the door.

"Bye Tadashi" you spoke happily receiving a kind wave from the male before Kei opened the door for you waiting for you to enter before he followed.

Whatever would you do without him.

The day ended quicker then you could have realized.
To be honesty you spent most of it day dreaming about Tsukishima, it didn't help much that he followed you almost everywhere you went. Opening doors, holding your bag, and shielding you from the wrath of the crazy high school hallways.

You loved it but with his presence it scared almost everyone away from you. Your friends greeted you from a distance and anyone who just wanted to ask you a question got scared away by Kei's deadly stare.

Granted it kept a lot of freeloaders from asking you about the homework in your shared classes all in all having Tsuki around was not as bad as you thought it would have been.

Exiting your last class you and Tsuki walked out the school entrance doors the sun beamed high in the sky and wind blowing against your skin as you smiled slightly.

Watching you quietly Tsukishima enjoyed the way you were so carefree. He hadn't said much the entire day but he hoped him being there was enough to express his emotions.

"Y/n" he spoke lowly, calling out to you to inform you that he would be leaving for practice.

You turned around looking over your shoulder and gifting him with the sight of your kind smile.

You were so effortlessly beautiful in his eye.

clearing his throat Kei stuttered out a sentence,
"I'm uh leaving for practice."

He said rushing over to give you your bag and within the blink of an eye the blonde was practically running towards the gym.

Weird. You thought.

Yet in Tsukishima's head his thoughts were going insane.

Since when did he ever get nervous?

Authors Note💜:I'm on the road and really excited to upload this next chapter so sorry if this one has any incorrect grammar or anything🤷🏽‍♀️

Authors Note💜:
I'm on the road and really excited to upload this next chapter so sorry if this one has any incorrect grammar or anything🤷🏽‍♀️. Be sure to vote and everything this one is just sort of a filler because I'm bored. Anyways there's development in Tsuki and Y/n relationship 🤭
Love you big booty bitches
Forever and Always Nani💗