Chapter 20

It had been about 20 minutes since Tsukishima excused himself to the bathroom and frankly, you were growing a bit worried

It had been about 20 minutes since Tsukishima excused himself to the bathroom and frankly, you were growing a bit worried. He has yet to come back and you didn't hear an ounce of noise from down the hall.

Part of you wanted to wait a bit more just in case he indeed was still freshening up but as 20 minutes turned into 30 you found yourself rising from your bed as you took quiet footsteps down the darkened hall.

"Kei." You spoke softly. The coldness of the hardwood floor against your bare feet sent chills up your spine. Once you stood outside the door of the restroom you could see the seams of light through the small crack at the bottom.

The sound of running water could be heard through the wooden door as well as slight shuffling. Raising your hand you almost began to knock until the water abruptly cut off with the door swinging open.

Your closed fist met the broad chest of the tall blonde. Slowly glancing up your eye connected with his narrowed ones a raised eyebrow causing small wrinkles to form in the center of his forehead as he looked at you questioningly.

Un-balling your hand you gave his large chest a few pats before completely removing your hand.
"I was worried about you for a minute there."

your voice was above a whisper as you pressed your lips into a thin line carefully rocking on the balls of your feet.

Tsukishima offered a small nod before he stepped towards the side, allowing you to enter the bathroom as he stepped out.

"I'll be in your room waiting." He spoke in a hoarse tone. The sound of his light footsteps echoed through your ears as they grew distant. Once he turned the corner you shut the bathroom door walking over to the sink to inspect your appearance and wash your hands.

When you arrived back in your room Kei was sitting on the edge of your bed. Legs spread as his phone rested lazily in between his large hands.

Shutting the door behind you the noise peeked the boy's attention causing him to rise his eyesight from the device to your nearing figure. You crawled up next to him going farther onto the bed as you motioned him with your fingers to join you.

Sliding back towards the headboard Tsukishima got comfortable as he waited for you to turn on a movie.

Reaching for the remote that sat on your bedside desk you pressed the power button watching as the Tv came to life.

"What do you want to watch?" You asked as you scrolled through the different movie options on Netflix. You could feel the blonde shrug his shoulder as he turned to peer down at you.

"Doesn't matter to me. Whatever's fine." His tone was soft with every word he spoke.

It was all new to you. This side of Tsukishima. Ever since you've known him he's always been the type to have a snarky remark but it seemed like ever since you both spent more time together he was more nonchalant and easy to talk to.

Granted this was only your second or third time seeing each other outside of school but it was nice getting to see a side of him many didn't.

It made you feel special.

Clicking more you opted to settle for a classic comedy movie. As the movie played you found yourself getting progressively drowsy.

Not knowing exactly what took over you, you snuggled closely towards Tsuki resting your head on his chest as you maneuvered your legs to entangle themselves in his.

The boy didn't reject you, he simply kept his focus on the movie as his arms came to wrap around your waist holding you securely as you practically laid on his chest. Sliding lower on the headboard he found a more comfortable position for you both to lay in.

You could hear the rapid beating of his heart which had you questioning whether he was uncomfortable with your weight on him. But as you pulled to peak up at him his large hand landed on your head carefully pushing it back down.

"Just go to sleep y/n." The roughest of his tone had you slightly stunned but you didn't reply as you oblige to his words.

A content smile graced your lips as you snuggled closer to his chest, feeling a swarm of warm and exciting butterflies flock within your heart.

And for Tsukishima Kei he couldn't have imagined a more perfect moment than to have the girl he's loved for as long as he can remember finally within his arms.

Everything felt perfect.

Authors Note💜I'm going to start updating more for y'all I be going MIA too quickly sometimes but I promise I got you more now! Anyways this was a fluff chapter or whatever I honestly don't even know where this book is going anymore💀Vote please a...

Authors Note💜
I'm going to start updating more for y'all I be going MIA too quickly sometimes but I promise I got you more now! Anyways this was a fluff chapter or whatever I honestly don't even know where this book is going anymore💀
Vote please and comment :)
Forever and always Nani