Chapter 27

♡✿ฺ↱︎︎𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒚↲︎︎♡✿ฺ-'ღ'-

♡✿ฺ↱︎︎𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒚↲︎︎♡✿ฺ
-'ღ'-

The kiss was intense drawing a longing moan from you.

Smacking all the papers and books into the floor the male lifted you up by your thighs his touch feeling hot as he dug his nails into your plump flesh.

His lips never left from yours biting and abusing your own lips as the kiss became sloppier. His scent infiltrated your smell filling your thoughts with only him. Everything about the males touch had you feeling aflame. Awaking the swarm of butterflies within your stomach.

Once he was sure you were securely on the table his hands quickly worked to bundle up your skirt. Pulling your hips a bit closer to the edge for easier access.

Tsukishima's long fingers ran along your folds teasing you against the fabric of your panties. Moving them aside he roughly inserted two fingers making you gasp aloud. Your head fell back, eyes rolling as the feeling of his fingers curling inside you.

Burying his face in the crook of your neck Tsukishima began to softly bite at the skin leaving the skin to turn dark purples and red.

"Tsu-Tsuki." You moaned softly bucking your hips against his fingers to cause more friction. Your hands reached to grasp onto the back of his head pushing in further into your neck as you moaned out loud.

The strain in Kei's pants was beginning to become unbearable. Quickly removing his fingers you panted at the lost of contact. Watching as the taller worked hastily with his belt and zipper. After they were off he reached inside his boxers pulling out his dick and pumping it a few times before he looked back up at you.

"Spit." He spoke in a demanding tone. His low eyes held so much lust within them it had you gulping down out of excitement.

Collecting as much as you could you met eyes with Kei looking straight at him as you slowly spit onto his tip. Using your hand to slowly rub it.