Chapter 9

♡✿ฺ↱︎︎𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒚↲︎︎♡✿ฺ-'ღ'-

♡✿ฺ↱︎︎𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒚↲︎︎♡✿ฺ
-'ღ'-

The feeling of the soft comforter touching up against the chilled skin on your back made a small sigh fall from between your lips as Tsukishima gently placed you down on the bed.

His slim figure hovered over your half-naked body as he slowly took his time to observe you closely. His eyes gazed from up your thighs to your chest then stopped as they connected with your own.

While your face was more flushed and eager, Tsukishima's remained calm. The atmosphere surrounding the both of you was slowly rising the longer your eyes held their gaze yet neither of you wanted to look away.

Although Tsukishima wanted to tease you a bit the longer he stared at you the more anxious his mind was becoming. Whilst you weren't verbally voicing the words out loud the desperation that lingered within your eyes could visibly be seen, you were begging him to fuck you.

And he didn't oppose.

The pads of his fingers felt like fire as they ran up along your thigh at a slow pace.

"I promise to take good care of you"
Tsukishima spoke before removing his fingers from your thigh.
"Be sure to scream my name loud and clear ok?"

While others would have given you time to reply Tsukishima didn't seem all too keen on small talk as he slowly leaned in allowing his soft lips to connect with the flaming skin of your neck.

The kisses were small and sensual yet they didn't fail to build up an arousal within. They trailed from your jaw down towards your collar bone and with each one he left a small moan followed after.

Tsukishima was never one to race into sex right away he wanted to give it build up before he let it all crash down, leaving you with nothing but aching legs and a sore back. And he intended to accomplish just that, he wanted you to feel everything he had to offer.