Chapter 12

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Friday 5:00 pm

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Friday 5:00 pm

You'd never been one to reflect on the decision you made. To your knowledge it was just a waste of time, no matter the choice you make a person will always find themself questioning what if,

What if they had chosen the latter

what encouraged their thoughts

Why were the decisions bestowed upon them

Typical waste of time. So you always went with what you felt was best and never looked back the damage was already done so no need to ponder on it. And even though you always stood by your morals. You couldn't help but find your mind drifting off into regret.

You'd regret it deeply.

You hated that you allowed your body to take action without thinking of the consequences. Not only did fucking Tsukishima make thing complicated it also made things way more draining then they usually were. it had been about a week since the leg shaking, life changing, back breaking sex you had received and you tried everything in your power to ignore him.

The feeling of embarrassment and Shame weighed down on your shoulders heavily. You couldn't face him so you always dodged the hallways you knew he'd be in, came later to school just to avoid him and always did your work in the library during your shared classes.

Although you tried not to make it noticeable the male noticed fairly quickly yet he didn't want to push you into conversating with him, Tsukishima may have been known as a huge ass but he had some type of morals and respect. And making you uncomfortable was the last thing he wanted to do.

So he decided to give you your space, he himself wasn't exactly ready to talk about it as well. What would he say let alone what would happen after you both spoke?

Would you go back to normal?

Would he ignore your presence?

Were you a one time thing?

Those questions raced in your mind rapidly and you always found yourself a bit sad at the thought of him discarding you. You genuinely had a crush on the male yet his feelings were unread for you?

It wasn't like you were excepting much though. Neither of you are friends let alone knew anything about each other. It had been a week and a half and you had still managed to ignore the blonde boy.

Today was Friday the last school day of the week and it also happened to be the day of the volleyball game. You opted to not attend in order to avoid the male but you were destined to go as you were given the duty of concession stand by one of your teachers who whole heartily trusted you.

damn you Mr.Nakamoto

You were never one to complain yet the male just sprung the job upon you without giving you any sort of choice or weeks notice. So here you were the cool air of the large gym circulating as your legs grew chilly from the yellow knee high dress you wore.

You didn't want to go over board with your styling so you decided on something cute and simple. The dress had a crochet flower pattern with a under layer also matching the yellow vibe. While the ruffled off the shoulder cuffs hugged around your upper arms a small tied bow was perfectly designed in the center of the dress right over your bust area.

You simply paired it with white flats still intending to not over due the look. The nerves in you were high as you watched the gym fill in with parents and students from both teams filling the stands.

The gym lights illuminating the glossy floor as the nets occupied them. You could easily spot the tall blonde male as he warmed up with his team mates. Blocking the volleyball with such force as it smacked the floor hard.

Your thoughts flickered from between him currently and him in bed, scenes of his dominating you filled your vision yet you shook your head hastily attempting to rid yourself of such dirty thoughts.

In all honesty you want to go a full day without thinking of Tsukishima or even sex in general. All you wanted to do was enjoy your given task with your partner.

The thought of your partner brought A smile to your face although you didn't like the task that was sprung upon you things were on the bright side when you found out you'd be working with Yamaguchi himself. You are a bit surprised to find out he wouldn't be participating in the game but he simply shook it off with a,

"I'm usually there for moral support so it won't make a big difference"

The sentence alone caused a bit of sorrow in your heart. You knew more than anything Yamaguchi worked his ass off everyday for that volleyball team just to sit on the sidelines. And every time you showed your anger the green hair males simply chuckled and said,

"no need to be angry pea I'm doing just fine."

Pea. It was the name the male had given you when you first met each other. He said if fit your personality in some way he couldn't explain. You never really thought into it much but Tadashi was perfect in many ways he was nice and kind yet sassy and quiet. Yet he always remained patient that was what you liked about him most.

He looked at you when no one else would and saw more to you than just stupid homework answers. He was truly someone you enjoyed being around yet never had the courage to tell him that.

If it wasn't for Tsukishima you were a hundred percent sure you'd be in love with Yamaguchi himself.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Author's note 💗:
Back from the dead</3

 Author's note 💗:Back from the dead</3

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝑺𝑯𝒀 𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑳𝑼𝑻  ↯︎ 𝑻𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑴𝑨 𝑲𝑬𝑰जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें