Chapter 7

Although Tsukishima voiced that you both had a lot of work to partake in

Although Tsukishima voiced that you both had a lot of work to partake in. It was you who did all the work while he just took notice of his phone. He'd occasionally raise his head to answer any question you threw at him but his gaze stay low and stuck on to his phone.

Or so you thought,

While you figured his gaze was stuck upon his phone the real eye-catcher he just couldn't get enough of was your thighs. He could stare at them all day if he had a choice, he figured you had caught on to what he was doing since he'd been "staring" at the same 'start game' screen for nearly the whole class. But of course, you were oblivious towards anything he was doing.

He had been mentally debating with himself on whether he should proceed through with his plan. Tsukishima wasn't stupid although you tried to hide it he could easily tell you had some sort of feelings for him, he just never happened to point it out to you directly.

He had thought upon this idea from the moment it was announced you'd both be paired up. He wanted to see just how far you'd go if it was only you and him. Before class, his inner spoken self told him to contemplate whether he should just discard the entire plan and leave you be. But the moment you walk through the door wearing that insanely small skirt he just couldn't stop the explicit images from invading his mind.

So when the bell rang signaling the end of the day he didn't waste any time in asking the desired questions that pricked at the tip of his tongue.

"Want to come over to my house?"

The question cause your brain to stop for a second, you could have sworn you saw the light towards heaven itself. Your mind raced as to why he was asking then as to if he was talking to you.

You guessed Tsukishima caught on to your thoughts as he reiterated his question once more yet making it more clear for you.
"Y/n would you like to come to my house to work on the project"