Chapter 2

 Tsukishima Kei

Tsukishima Kei

The male's name was well known around Karasuno High for many reasons. One being his cocky personality, everyone knew Tsukishima carried himself well. The liberty he held was sky-high, he believed he was better than many people in many different ways.

The second reason being his incredible volleyball skills. Although he pretended the sport was a disadvantage in his life. He'd never truly allow anyone to know just how much he enjoyed playing. The thrill on the court excited him in ways he couldn't imagine. He loved how everyone in the stands had their eyes stuck to him unable to draw them away. Everyone wanted a piece of the middle blocker, which leads us to our last reason.

His sexual skills.

Relationships never seemed to interest Tsukishima. He found them quite burdensome and annoying, he truly believed he couldn't love anyone so much to be in an open relationship with that figure.

But that didn't stop him from engaging in sexual actions. Although he loved playing volleyball a lot his sexual desires were much bigger. He loved the idea of a girl being a moaning mess under him. Calling for no one but him.

Just the thought alone made his dick insanely hard. And even though he found himself engross in sex every other day with a different girl he never found himself satisfied.

That was until he met you.

Everyone knew you for being a shy student but Tsukishima knew you much better than that. Maybe it was the way he could see directly through your shy facade. He believed everyone had their dark secrets.

Although many tried to mask their true self in the daytime. When the world came out to play and many engaged in conversation with others, alternating their persona to fit that moment, to fit in with others, to hide their true identity with the lying fear that if anyone knew who they truly were society wouldn't accept them with open arms.

He had strong beliefs that no one was perfect.

And as shy as you acted he knew that you couldn't keep up that innocent act for long. And even though he tried not to allow you to plague his mind, he loved the idea of breaking through that facade of yours.

He wanted to break you until there was nothing left. He had imagined many times how you'd look under him. A blush spreading over your face as his slender fingers glazed over your clit running pressured circles against it while you whimpered and moaned for him to fuck you.

How your eyes would roll back as he thrusted in you harshly, praising and degrading you while his name repeatedly slipped from your parted lips. The thoughts invaded his mind constantly never seeming to mellow down. Whether it was the crack of dawn or the dusk of the night fucking you seemed to linger within him on replay.

And as crazy as it seemed while you were in your darkened room wishing it was tsukishima's finger in you. He sat across town wishing the same thing.

It had been a while since he'd had sex with anyone. Tsukishima had given up on trying to fulfill his need in replacing you with another female because it never seemed to work.

And it made it worse whenever he was in your presence and he could spot the flustered blush that painted your face.

Temptation
It's the concept of giving into a strong desire that your mind feeds off of whether it's an unwise or wrong need. The urge to engage in short-term excitements that often lead to long-term destruction. Some see temptation as selfish while others portray it as a sin. The angel represents conscience, they often tend to lead you in the right direction and help you make good choices, while they are accompanied by a shoulder devil.

Whose main focus is to make you lose self-control and ego depletion. They feed off of your lies and deception. Allowing them to grow until they slowly devour your mind leaving nothing behind but a walking sin.

Tsukishima was never one to give in to temptation but he'd be lying if he said he didn't grow rock hard whenever your innocent persona revealed itself. He himself wouldn't call it a kink but he always had a thing for an innocent undercover slut.

And that's exactly what you were.

A shy little slut

A/N: this chapter is SO ASS!! dude I am so sorry I don't know what this is but I promise I'll make the next chapter better I just wasn't really inspired but I didn't want to leave you guys without updates