Chapter 16

You hated to admit it but you were in desperate need for anything

You hated to admit it but you were in desperate need for anything. It had been about a week since your conversation with Tsukishima at the cafe and if you were being honesty the slight clarity on your end had you feeling a bit eager. You had been so tempted to just call or even text him within the passing time but you held out, thinking it was better to give it a bit before just fully asking him to come and fuck you.

And although you had the Intention to contact the male later on during the day maybe asking if he'd like to come over 'do some work' all your plans were soon crush when you had awoken with a fresh red patch of women hood basically pooling out your vagina. Now you had set the date on your calendar so you knew you'd be having your period soon but it was scheduling for next week.

It seemed like Mother Nature was never on your side.

So as you sat in your bed desperately craving for a certain sort of touch and words of encouragement an unhappy frown planted it's way on your soft features.

The sun had set a while ago and you were home alone as your parents were basically never home due to their business keeping them in the office. You were an only child so it could get pretty lonely at home but you never let it bother you.

You enjoyed the peace and quiet most nights.

with peace and quiet came privacy allowing you to engage in all sorts of activities you'd never image letting anyone in broad daylight see you even participating in.

With your laptop on top your bed you laid flatly on your stomach. Your head phones were on full blast as you stared intently at the screen, watching as the muscular man basically destroyed some blonde chicks pussy.

The tittle read "busty blonde takes long dick.". If you were being honesty these sort of porn videos never interested you they were always too staged and overdone, yet you are simply too lazy to even search up something more fit to your style.