Chapter 14

unedited Saturday, 3:30 pm

unedited
Saturday, 3:30 pm

The day after the game ended you hadn't heard a single word from the blonde middle blocker. It wasn't like you were hoping for any kind of words to be exchanged between the two of you yet your mind sort of hoped he'd approach you after the game to question your weird behavior. Weird considering you were the one ignoring him yet you couldn't stop the feeling of wanting to be needed.

You were currently heading to the local cafe near your house, looking for a quiet place to study. Of course your house was always free yet you wanted a new change of scenery. The sun was beaming brightly, illuminating the iridescent blanket of light blue that covered the sky.

A warm breeze flowed through the air wishing around the white blouse you chose to wear. The weather today was comforting putting your wild thoughts at ease.

As you stepped foot into the small cafe the lingering smell of mint and lemon tea settled within the comfortable space giving a sense of calmness to you. The small bell above the door chimed loudly alerting the worker of your entrance.

"Hello welcome to Mygami Cafe." The woman spoke as you approached the front counter. She offered you a soft smile as you did the same coming to a stop to greet the women back.

"Good afternoon, can I please get one slice red velvet trifle cake and a sweet lemon tea." A small 'sure' was heard from the women as she input your order into the register.

"That'll be 1000 yen." Quickly handing the women some spare pocket changed. She pocketed the money within the draw giving you a small smile as you a way of telling you you're all set. When you found a quiet space located near the corner of the cafe you settled all your books onto the table organizing the papers to fit accordingly to your desire.

After a few minutes the waitress came to give you your order setting the slice of cake and warm tea on top of the desk. A short exchange of thanks were given before you indulged yourself into your work.
Taking small sips of your drink and tiny bits of your cake you worked on the assignment your professor had given throughout the entire week of school.