Chapter 19

Your jaw had begun to ache in pain as you bobbed your head against the blonde's dick

Your jaw had begun to ache in pain as you bobbed your head against the blonde's dick. Every now and then the tip would hit the back of your throat making you slightly gag. Your free hand that gripped onto his flexed thigh moved to slightly massage his balls.

Running your tongue along the bottom of his shaft you hollowed your checks as you sucked him in more.

The room was filled with the slurping sounds from your mouth and the soft grunts of Tsukishima. You studied the way his chest heaved up and down as sweat particles began to build up along his neck.

How he screwed his eyes shut as his hands struggled to not grip onto your hair and face fuck you until you were begging to breathe.

If anything your pace for him was painfully slow but he wanted you to be in full control so he'd move to the rhythm you made even if it had him struggling to chase his release.

Pulling off him you eagerly licked your lips as you looked up at the male. A thin layer of sweat covered your forehead as your hands moved to slightly jerk at the unattended hard cock in your hand.

"Kei~," you spoke in a slightly whiny voice as you massages his tip. The male glanced down at you mouth agape as he steadily bit his tongue, not allowing any noises to escape.

"W-what?" His tone was a bit harsher than he intended it to be but Kei couldn't exactly think straight.

You had been going at it for about 10 minutes and although that time may not have been a lot for some to him it was excruciatingly long. with the way you were massaging and licking him as if you were in dire need of his cum had the male contemplating whether this was your first time or not.

"You taste too good and god you're so big. I can't wait till you fuck me again." Peppering light kisses on his tip you watch as it begins to swell indicating that he was close.

The words you spoke felt so dirty to say aloud but the way he looked at you had you anticipating every moment before and after.

"Cmon Tsuki be a good boy and cum real nice and loud for me okay baby. I want to hear you," you rose from your knees being sure to still grip his dick as your thumb rubbed along the slit on the tip forming small circles while the other hand gave gentle squeezes to his shaft.

"Say my name Kei."

His knuckles turned pale white as he gripped your comforter tightly, jaw flexing as he softly whined your name.

You could feel the warmth of his cum as it dripped down your hand covering your palm.

Moving close to his ear you spoke softly, "Good boy Kei, such a very good boy."

Once you noticed the steadiness of his voice you pulled back to look directly into his golden brown licking the sticky substance off of your hand making sure to not miss a drop.

There was a certain seriousness in his eye yet you couldn't decipher what exactly he was feeling at that very moment.

It was as if he was holding back.

And in all honestly, he was. Kei wanted nothing for than the throw you down upon the bed and dick you down until you were numb. You look so incredibly beautiful taking him fully into your mouth and the way you easily controlled the male had him hot and horny all over again.

Moving towards your desk the blonde watched your ass in your shorts as you grabbed a napkin to wipe your hands of the saliva.

By now it was somewhere past 11 pm so the male didn't know whether you wanted him to clean himself up and leave or what. Though his thoughts were answered when you spoke.

"I'll go to the bathroom to wash my hands then you can head in to freshen up. We can watch a movie or something if you'd like. It's pretty late so you can stay over the night."

A puzzled look fell upon the male's face at the mention of staying over, you quickly noticed it and embarrassment began to bubble inside you at the thought of offering such an idea without even considering that maybe he didn't want to spend more time with you than he already had.

Quickly you began to spit out nonsense, "or you don't have to you know you could go home it doesn't matter it's whatever-"

Cutting you off Tsukishima stood up to fix himself, embarrassingly stuffing his hardened dick back into his joggers. Walking over to you he shook his head.

"No. I'll stay it's just your parents what if they catch us."

The sentence nearly had you snorting a laugh but you were forced to hold yourself together as you noticed the small space between you two.

With a quiet voice you took a cautious step back, "they're never home so no need to worry about them."

The male observed your body once more before tearing his gaze from your awkward figure.

Nodding his head as an indication of understanding you the male turned his body away from you.

"Do you mind if I use the restroom first?"

with a stunned looked you nodded your head before giving him a verbal answer.
"Sure the bathroom is down the hall second door on the right."

nothing more was said as the male left from the room.

repeating your words Tsuki made his way down towards where he was instructed to. Once he was inside he slightly closed the door making sure to not cause a lot of noise.

Leaning against the door he took a few deep breaths before glancing down at the painfully obvious hard on in his pants.

before anything else he had to fix this

So pulling his pants down the male swiftly got to work working his hand with nothing but you in mind.

Authors Note 💜:UPDATE HOE!! Y'all Baby Wyd?  By Nardo Wick eats like a whore that's a really good song

Authors Note 💜:
UPDATE HOE!! Y'all Baby Wyd?  By Nardo Wick eats like a whore that's a really good song. But update so be sure to vote and tell me if y'all liked it
Forever and always Nani🫶🏽