Chapter 10

♡✿ฺ↱︎︎𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒚↲︎︎♡✿ฺ-'ღ'-

♡✿ฺ↱︎︎𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒚↲︎︎♡✿ฺ
-'ღ'-

Warm tears streamed down your cheeks as you body ached for any sort of release. A string of small cries fell from your lips as your hand tugged and pulled at the belt that had yet become undone from your wrist.

It had been about 10 minutes and you still hadn't hit your climax due to Tsukishima's edging. He'd rub and flick your clit as his fingers continued their abuse, roughly sliding in and out of you occasionally curling them to graze against that specific spot that brought you closer and closer towards your release, but just when you were near he'd either slow down his pace or completely stop in all. Leaving you a whining mess.

Your clit had became severely sensitive causing any sense of touch to slightly make you jerk. Whilst you knew your limits were becoming gravely thin with each time he'd start up again,  Tsukishima himself knew this fact as well yet he could get enough of how the tears fell from your eyes as the eager and frustrated cries slipped past your lips, the way your glossy half-lidded eyes would stare deep into his own as your tired voice begged for him to let you finish.

The sight was gold to him.

And here he was again edging you on with his fingers as your moans echoed through his ears. He watched as your eyes rolled back while your pleasured sounds chocked themselves in your throat. By now you were complete naked, you couldn't remember how but in someway your bra and underwear had found themselves abandoned in different corners of his room.

"Look at yourself y/n such a slut for just my fingers." Tsukishima teased as he continued his movements. He understood that you wouldn't be able to answer as your mouth sat agape with loud cries escaping, still the way you clenched around his finger let him know all too well that he had unlocked something within.

"No way Karasuno's shy girl is into degrading." He slightly chuckled as the sentence fell from his lips. The way his tone spoke was mocking in a way causing you to turn your head towards the left, preventing him from seeing the blush that began to grow a deep shade of red on your face.