Chapter 3

Monday 11:37 pm

Monday 11:37 pm

As the people of the city drowned within their cozy bed sheet welcoming the night's rest they'd awaited for all day. The suburb streets of Tokyo, Japan rested quietly as midnight slowly approached.

While many would be already drifted off into dreamland having lucid visions of their desires and wishes, living in an unrealistic worlds their imaginations built rather to protect or work as psychotherapy for ones daily life.

Others welcomed a not-so-kind night, finding themselves stuck in an unpleasant reality where they experienced cruel living having all their fears come to life within their sleeping mind.

Or a few even found their minds clouded by neither. Just the desire of late-night lust surrounding them.

Which is exactly where you found yourself at this current moment.

Your room laid deafeningly quiet as the only sound that reached your ears were the small pants and moans that slipped pasted your lips. Although you had been more focused on studying you couldn't stop the lewd scenes that played within your soiled mind.

Sexual frustration was never really a problem for you within your life. You'd never really felt the full effect people say it brings.

Some say being sexually frustrated not only messes with your mood but your daily life as well. You never really in the right state and it can quickly turn into anger. Leaving you a boiling pot just ready to pour from without your lid.

In the beginning, your arousal was a simple hormone you could control, all you had to do was run the soft pads of your fingers along your swollen clit applying slight pressure and repeating that simple step for a few minutes, while also inserting your fingers within your clenching hole from time to time.

But lately, the said action wasn't working in your favor. You couldn't count the times you masturbated each week, attempting to fill in the need for tsukishima to be deep within you.