Chapter 15

Silence

Silence. It was a word that carried so much meaning yet held nothing at the same time. The word could speak wonders yet whistle quietly in the darkest of nights interpreting itself to be many different things yet blinding those around them, deceiving what is presence could mean.

Maybe could take silence as a yes or no to a certain question yet others could see it has a breaking point into their lives alternating their minds to believe what they want their currently reality to be. The word was nothing yet everything all in one.

It was a word you despised for when the action was in place you simply couldn't understand the atmosphere you had created. Was the tension between you two awkward? Uncertain? Tense?

Many things were going through your mind as you gazed into the hazel orbs of the blonde in front of you. Yours glazing with curiosity as his flashed with a hit of amusement.

"I know we haven't spoke since.. the um- incident that uh- occurred a while back." The blonde started to slight tug at the thin material of his blank turtle neck, his eyes roaming everywhere but your face as a hot blush bursted upon his pale cheeks.

If you weren't also so embarrassed you would have laughed at the way he seems so shy about the situation yet you couldn't blame him it was rather erotic topic. Gazing your eyes down towards your now discard work you slightly picked at the skin towards the corner of your nails, tugging and scraping at the irritated area.

In all honesty you just hopped for him to leave abruptly not wanting to be drowned in your own choices of actions as the aftermath played out right in front of you yet as your eyes gazed up to slightly glance at his you could tell he wasn't going to leave anytime soon.

"I know this ain't the ideal confrontation for you yet putting all this aside we still have a project to work on, don't mean to discredit any of your hard work Angel but it doesn't seem like any of our separate research will fit properly together to make a complete assignment." His voice was now rather calm and collect differing from his previous tone. A tiny gasp left from your lips as the nickname rolled off his tongue with ease. Memory's from that day flooding through your mind as you shifted uncomfortable in your seat.