Chapter 8

♡✿ฺ↱︎︎ 𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒚↲︎︎♡✿ฺ-'ღ'-

-'ღ'-

The whole way up the stairs all Tsukishima could do was think about his plan finally playing itself out. He couldn't help the excitement that coursed throughout his body as just the thoughts of you under him overwhelmed his mind.

He became oblivious to the large tent that formed inside his pants as he anxiously lead you towards his room. His cock was painfully pressing up against his pants to the point where even the slightest touch would send him into overdrive.

Although Tsukishima deemed he had everything right, thinking he knew you like the back of his hand. There was one vital aspect he failed to realize, although many would have been able to spot the difference the moment you bravely followed him towards his room without a second thought. He in fact didn't at all, he didn't realize that you'd been waiting for this moment just as long as he was.

And you sure as hell were going to make the best of it.

Upon arriving in his room it was pretty moderate. The room had a color scheme of gray and white with little dark blue touches laying around. The bed sat in the center of the room with two dressers on either side and at the end of the bed, a flat-screen TV hung high in the air taking up a decent amount of the wall.

What really caught your eye was the mirror that was placed directly on the sidewall of the bed. It was a rather large mirror that captured just about half the room in its reflection, being sure not to miss his entire bed.

The click of the door caught your attention as the latch closed itself in place, preventing any interruptions between the two of you. As you spun around you could only glance at the blonde male as he took slow strides your way.

Each step sending a wave of exhilaration and uneasiness within you. Although your sex addict personality was very dauntless you couldn't help but feel a tiny bit shy within the male's presence.